Another one from the "other" side

turb0z

Active Forum User
Hi folks, i thought i would have a nosey on here. I am also from 300zx.co.uk and will sort out membership asap.

So how many of you are based in the NW of england?

Pete

Hi turb0z this is the Real Z Club . Come on in, join in, and welcome.
Bring your mates - looks like a lot of them have seen the light already.

Hi turbOz welcome to you and Peach we have a map site where you can see where others members are based where in NW are you ?

datsun dave said:
Hi turbOz welcome to you and Peach we have a map site where you can see where others members are based where in NW are you ?
Im in leyland lancashire. i'll have a look for the map :santa:

just subscribed, im from the 300zx forum aswell although i have been on this site quite a few times as a registered user but have now subscribed

turb0z said:
we're not leaving, we're just curious! :p
So if you are of two sites (bi), does that make you bi-curious??

Welcome aboard guys, we'll try to be as accomodating as possible. Get some photos up in the gallery, I think vids should work as well (no one has proved it yet though), get using the classifieds and such :)

welcome mate not sure what they mean about people crossing from other side lol
No, Im not either.:D
I was here originally!! The other regulars here were hoping I would leave when I joined "the other side" But Im still here!!!!:eek:
And "there".... if you see wot I mean.:confused:

just subscribed, im from the 300zx forum aswell although i have been on this site quite a few times as a registered user but have now subscribed
Bout time too!!!:D:D:D

pmac said:
No, Im not either.:D
I was here originally!! The other regulars here were hoping I would leave when I joined "the other side" But Im still here!!!!:eek:
And "there".... if you see wot I mean.:confused:
so your not all there :p :D
you said it pete not me:rolleyes:

Back