Votes: 1 8.3%
  • PMac

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Grolls

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Over the YearsI have been proud to be the Grumpiest Old Man in this club.

I have worked really had to stay top of the tree in the grumpy stakes but I fear that I have been a bit complacent in the last couple of years and a few people are trying to encroach on my title.

I have decided to post a poll with the contenders names so with your help by voting for me I can retain my king of the grumps crown

grumpty dumpty

You've not been so grumpy since The Sheep. :D

I'm voting for Grumpy ole' Sean Dezart:p
His go-kart is in the right place! France!:thumbs:
DJZ 60.:)

Give me a prize then!

Give me a prize then! & I'll vote for you!
Grumpiness is all about giving generously &
then being humpy in private.:p DJ FRED 60

Anyway. I'm glad Sean's not on here to see he is doing well in the poll's! He would
get even more grumpy if he came online.:) DJZ 60.:cool:

My vote has Burnsie edging the lead, the grumpy old fart.

He'll be even grumpier when I present my membership expenses. :)

Nidge74 said:
He'll be even grumpier when I present my membership expenses. :)

Not getting them So there

I have to have any expences ratified at the AGM and then i can pay them as long as the reciepts are not more than 2 months old

:p :p :p :p

STEVE BURNS said:
Not getting them So there

Oh well, that's 400 members that won't get renewal letters then :(

STEVE BURNS said:
I have to have any expences ratified at the AGM and then i can pay them as long as the reciepts are not more than 2 months old

:p :p :p :p

GOM

Sidenote for Russ
We need a 2-fingers emote, there just wasn't a suitable one to accompany my last comment

Burnsie you're not a grumpy old man, you're a cheating old git. You never told any of us we were entered in this contest, you have taken an unfair advantage and should be disqualified. As for the other contenders you've selected a frog, a haggis - basher and a troll, they should also be disqualified for being foreigners. That just leaves Skid and me and he's too good looking and not old enough so I should be the grumpiest. Stands to reason. Otherwise I'm going to sulk.

What a load of bollo**s!
Burnsie is just a self centred delusional control freak who also moans about everything when anyone will listen
Arkwright aka Mr Sulley is just as bad.... and just as old!
The semi frog aka Mon- sewer Dessert is just plain delusional as he thinks living in France is cool. Pah!! Its full of French people ... how uncool is that??
Now if you ever remember any sort of tedious technical debate over insignificant irrelevant pieces of car junk then one name is always there... Yep Skiddy is King of contencious tech babbel!
And Grollsie??? seriously unhinged in so many ways.... Well you would have to be to spend 3 million pounds and three years building a 260 2+2!!! Muhaaahaahhaaaaaaa!!

And me????
Well a few words spring to mind..... Cool... mature...intelligent... fashionable... suave.... etc etc :bow:
Take your pick.
I cant imagine why Im on this supposed list at all.:conf2:

:D :D :D

Derek Sulley said:
As for the other contenders you've selected a frog, a haggis - basher and a troll, they should also be disqualified for being foreigners.

But your a foreigner as well
You live in Mansfield

Back