240z photo shoot request

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
A request for a 240z to be used for a photo shoot on the Z Club facebook page today

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2017-11-15.png
    2017-11-15.png
    479.6 KB · Views: 193

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
Quite a big games company to Codemasters, with the likes of Colin McRae Rally, F1 and various other titles that pop out. Based Southam.

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
Given that they are wanting to scan the car, I would imagine it would be in a suitably equipped studio someplace.

Don't bet on it. When one of my cars was 'scanned' for the Forza Motorsport game series it turned out that being 'scanned' was getting the car photographed at all angles by a young lady with a simple digital SLR camera.

datsfun

Club Member
Was interested in taking part with the samuri

I am sure the accountant working for the games company would do the numbers and conclude potential target audience who wanted a samuri in a game was limited to a few hundred in UK and that's it:devil:. So no global appeal, hence idea shelved:smash:

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Don't bet on it. When one of my cars was 'scanned' for the Forza Motorsport game series it turned out that being 'scanned' was getting the car photographed at all angles by a young lady with a simple digital SLR camera.

So when I've been driving the 432R in Forza it was your car? :eek: