Zedology

Nigel Brook

Well-Known Forum User
Much as I appreciate the sound of a Zed, how long are we to endure the missed gearchange/duff synchro. Gets a bit wearing after a couple of views of the homepage.

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Thank'z Grolls! It's not a missed gearchange by the way, it's just my second only ever attempt at audio splicing. It's in time with the animation though! I reckon we could take it down when all the members have bought a copy of the awesome ZEDOLOGY DVD from the club shop.

Easy now!
SuperjakkoTM

Mr Ex

Inactive
Thank'z Grolls! It's not a missed gearchange by the way, it's just my second only ever attempt at audio splicing. It's in time with the animation though! I reckon we could take it down when all the members have bought a copy of the awesome ZEDOLOGY DVD from the club shop.

Easy now!
SuperjakkoTM

Tell the truth it's a missed gear mines always jumping out thats why I take Jr with me now just to hold it in gear.:rolleyes:

Mr Ex

Inactive
Much as I appreciate the sound of a Zed, how long are we to endure the missed gearchange/duff synchro. Gets a bit wearing after a couple of views of the homepage.

And yes why have the speakers on when you are only typing.:conf2:

I keep playing it over & over it saves starting the car up & reving it.;)

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Why Why Why Delilah!

I think it's pretty cool to have an animation on the front page for when new people come into the site. If they've never been here before then it'll certainly be the one they remember for having the sound of a duff gear change on the homepage. That coupled with the fact we now look fantastic!

Woohoo!!!
SuperjakkoTM

Mr Ex

Inactive
I think it's pretty cool to have an animation on the front page for when new people come into the site. If they've never been here before then it'll certainly be the one they remember for having the sound of a duff gear change on the homepage. That coupled with the fact we now look fantastic!

Woohoo!!!
SuperjakkoTM

That's a big YES. You've done a great job.

Nidge74

New Forum User
A duff gearchange and a shagged BOV.

I will always remember the Zclub for that. Impressive.:p

But there are many other things that the Zclub can be remebered for, Sulley has two of them, but we only saw one, Sulley fell asleep, but it only happened once, and Burnsie broke down...........That happened all the time.

many memories, only 1 club.

PRICELESS>

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
A duff gearchange and a shagged BOV.

I will always remember the Zclub for that. Impressive.:p

But there are many other things that the Zclub can be remebered for, Sulley has two of them, but we only saw one, Sulley fell asleep, but it only happened once, and Burnsie broke down...........That happened all the time.

many memories, only 1 club.

PRICELESS>

This place is enough to give anyone a breakdown or become a member of the AA:eek:

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
I was just about to ask if you could add a mute button! :)

Imagine the poor people at work looking at the site, bound to scare them all away!

Maybe a click to play button, before it auto plays.

JakTheRuby

Club Member
I'm gonna add a mute button! It's pi**ing me off now too. Still looks cool for new to the site folks though I reckon!

SuperjakkoTM

Russ

Club Member
Mine arrived at work for me so I had to flash it round the office, looked great! Cover nicely printed as well. Will stick it on in a bit.