ZClub UK sent over to Zclub NZ

BRONZEE

Well-Known Forum User
ZClub UK DVD sent over to Zclub NZ

Many thanks to Reddell300 for sending over to the ZClub NZ your latest ZClub UK club dvd. :D A whole bunch of us from the 300zx Club NZ watched it today before we had our lunchtime bbq. Lol, and no sign of snow down here, it's Summer after all. :p

Well done to DJZ, very slick editing there my friend, very professional. :thumbs:

The guys were stunned how beautiful all the Zeds were, how many hard earned dollars, hehe, that should be pounds have gone into them. :thumbs:

I personally particularily like the kitted bright blue 300zx, with the crazy bonnet.

Oh, and Reddell, you were spotted numerous times cruising around in your Taupo 2008 tshirt. Pretty rare in the UK, only three of them.

Once again thanks from us down in Kiwiland. :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
i am sure DJZ will over the moon after reading this thread.makes all his effort worthwhile:thumbs::thumbs:

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Yep, he's on the world stage now! (and well earned too!)

Great to see that you guys from so far away are into the coolest marque of all. Welcome along for the ride. And big thumbs to Reddell for getting it out there too. That's a guy really being pro-active for the club. Love it!

BRONZEE

Well-Known Forum User
i am sure DJZ will over the moon after reading this thread.makes all his effort worthwhile:thumbs::thumbs:
And so he should be. Very well edited etc. Much like your club mag, very professional also. :thumbs:

Yep, he's on the world stage now! (and well earned too!)

Great to see that you guys from so far away are into the coolest marque of all. Welcome along for the ride. And big thumbs to Reddell for getting it out there too. That's a guy really being pro-active for the club. Love it!
DJZ certainly is. :thumbs: :driving:

NZ and UK have always had a pretty close association though (especially given the number of UK'ers we have in NZ), whether it be cars, or our guys and girls descending upon the UK for their OE.
Reddell and Mrs Reddell have been over to NZ for a couple of our events over the last few years, always great to see them both. Reddell has been seen sporting an NZ Z Club tshirt a few times now too. Internet/flying brings the world so close together, makes it possible to be part of what other countries are doing, and go to their meets as well.

Z family after all. :thumbs::thumbs::driving::D

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
New zealand-bronzee-world

A Big Thank You To: Bronzee,The New Zealand 300zx Crew.:bow::bow:
I am indebted to your kindness. I do sincerely hope that through
the Z zvds ,will add to the already massive love & affection We ALL
have for these cars. I am merely recording,for prosperity,things that
otherwise would be awashed from memory.
Mr.Reddell. Is one of,if not the warmest & genuine of Z folk..& I always look forwards to a chat & a laugh with Mr & mrs Handel. Mike Harris(Moggy 240) is soon to emigrate to Austrailia
& I am both happy & gutted as Mike,Charlie & Marie are a lovely family.I bade them a good new future.:thumbs:
I am truly chuffed,& am a mere Z owner & hope that all I
do is,worthy of your recievement. THANK YOU.

click link: http://uk.youtube.com/user/DJZ60

GOD BLESS DJZ 60.:bow:

BRONZEE

Well-Known Forum User
Hehe, haven't even had the chance to show the Z Club crew here the vid yet, lol, club nights tend to go on a bit sometimes, ;) but will keep for next month for our AGM to share with the troops. :D :thumbs:

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Latest.

Hi Bronzee.
I just finished editing a videoclip from ZEDFEST 2008,&
guess who's flashing his stripy shirt? None other than Mr.Handel aka
REDDELL. He look'z quite like Cary Grant on this one! he,he,he

P.s I'll record a special message,plug for the NEW ZEALAND CREW
on the next ZVD. :bow::bow::bow: R'gardz DJZ 60.:thumbs:

BRONZEE

Well-Known Forum User
I just finished editing a videoclip from ZEDFEST 2008,&guess who's flashing his stripy shirt? None other than Mr.Handel aka REDDELL. He look'z quite like Cary Grant on this one! he,he,he

P.s I'll record a special message,plug for the NEW ZEALAND CREW
on the next ZVD. :bow::bow::bow: R'gardz DJZ 60.:thumbs:
Lol, he manages to flash that shirt around doesn't he. :thumbs:

Excellent, thanks for the plug for NZ. :thumbs: Oh and if any of you Uk'ers are heading to NZ in the new year, around the 14th Feb is a good time, our Zed major track day & get together. ;)