Z-club Mag

TONYC

Well-Known Forum User
What can i say,thought the winter edition best yet,layout is well slick/up to date,great article's covering many events/subjects(z-club drag challenge was excellent,another pic of me in mag too:D and a total of 3 pics of my old Z)seems to have more pages too,a big thumbs up to the people that put the mag together and to those that contributed.:)

Tony

It is a good one isn't it!

You all have our new editor, Steve Kiddell, to thank for the magazine

It's not just the mag though is it ? A lot of effort goes on behind the scenes that many committee members don't get due respect and thanks for - thanks to ALL of you. I have looked after a very large organisation myself and found it a thankless and unenviable task at times..

Steve - Great job on your first issue ! Look forward to another good one in March (will be sending you some stuff)

The latest magazine is excelent and I got a mention and a little picture with my car on it. Fame at last!!!!:D

if i finally join the club ( i actually got an earner this month for a change!)...could i have a copy of it as well!???... (sorry)

Simon 'how much is it' Adams

Originally posted by qunvat
if i finally join the club ( i actually got an earner this month for a change!)...could i have a copy of it as well!???... (sorry)

Simon 'how much is it' Adams

Replying before DJZ jumps on you
There is a Special discount offer on New Membership at the moment to the reduced rate of £20 instead of the £26 that it normally costs (See Home page for details)

You would get a copy of the current mag on joining.

One of the things each owner forgets is that by becoming a member they can then get a FREE valuation of their Z/ZX for insurance purposes and also membership to a car club that should enable you to get insurance at a greatly reduced rate.

So in fact if you take out club membership you have the opertunity to get the cost of membership back and save yourself some more money towards enjoying and upkeeping your Z.

And IMHO the latest mag is one of the best the club has ever produced.
Well done to Steve Kiddell, Blackwells and everybody who contributed to an excellent edition.
Thank you all

Also the membership pays for this place to run and all that is involved with it. This years hosting and domain invoice just came through as well, best get some more members to cover it :)

click on the join club button on the top of the home page
download membership form fill it in and follow instructions
There are a couple of options there of how to do it
remember to put on the form discounted offer

Back