Z Club Drag Challenge. April 9th Round 1.

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
The Z Club Drag Challenge series for 2006 Round 1 at Santa Pod is on Sunday April 9th.
Time to stop all this silly forum nonsense about how much power you think yove got and how fast you think you are.
Time to put yer mota where ya mouth is and bring it on.
Only thing now that counts is pink slips.
So lets have all the excuses now about why you cant attend....

Motor not ready.... yeh right .. itll never be ready.
Ive done it before its easy...... You reckon??? Well just bring ya mota along one more time and we 'll see.
Got to take mother in law to the garden centre!! Pleeeeeze not that one again.
Its too far for me..... Pah! I wont answer that one.
etc
etc.

The truth of the matter is that the vast majority of people in this club who claim to have quick motors are just too frightened or inept to actually drive them quickly, much like those on 300ZX forum. Out running some pensioner in a BMW from some traffic lights seems to be the highlight of the week. LOL!

This years series with its revised points system and rules will reward regular drivers with good driving skills and it will probably not be the fastest overall car that scoops the big trophy.

So come on down . Bring ya mota and ENJOY.
Pod virgins/newbies need not be afraid. Both Mr F and myself will be on hand with advice and tips. Walk and talk from me thru the start procedure and sit in the stand with MrF for advice from THE Podmeister himself.
And dont forget MrF is THE FASTEST Z driver in Britain.... EVER.:cool:

PS . I REALLY need people in 300ZX Z32 NAs to come along. Free coffee and lessons always available. The more there are ... the more I will beat... and the more points I can claim..Bring it on NA owners ... PLEEEEZE!!!!:bow:

Hi,
It wasn't so long ago that you said this ;)............

"Just you wait!!!
I have just a few minor issues to sort out before lift off!
No1. What is the sequence of dem funny lights??
No2. How far is it to the finish??
No3. How do you know when you're at the finish? I didnt see any chequered flag?"

You never know, if I find a suitable Z32 NA, I might come along sometime this year!

Last edited by a moderator:
You never know, if I find a suitable Z32 NA, I might come along sometime this year!

Just keep looking JEZ, it would be great to see you back in a Z32.
There are some good ones around, hidden in with the rubbish.
Im washing my hair

I cant use that excuse now! LOL

Thanks for the reminder pmac see you all there the free coffee sounds nice any chance of some bacon butties as well ?

Hey pete,

As you know i aint making excuses (well. not this time anyway) but i seriously doubt i'll be there on the 9th, but trust me, If im not in too much pain, I'll be there and kicking you Old NA ass!! :)

ATB

Rich

Thanks for the reminder pmac see you all there the free coffee sounds nice any chance of some bacon butties as well ?
PS . I REALLY need people in 300ZX Z32 NAs to come along. Free coffee and lessons always available.

Dave it always helps to read the post completely!!!:conf2: :conf2:

what do you mean "HOUR OF DEFEAT" to me it does not matter if i beat skedders FANTASTIC time its not the winning that counts its the taken part and hopefully lots of Z owners will.

pmac said:
So lets have all the excuses now about why you cant attend....

Motor not ready.... yeh right .. itll never be ready.

Well its ready, but its sorta broke
doh.gif
One donut to many
innocent.gif

The little men made me do it
pray.gif

Unless I can get a new clutch/starter (n change the gearbox whilst I’m at it) fitted before then.
That’s the only excuse I got.
baby.gif

Or
Any chance I can have a rolling start
giveup.gif

Finally the weather begin's to get a little milder and things are on the up.

Dave your absolutely right its the taking part that counts mate so come on guys give it a go -- its the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Too many naysayers and naydoers out there, come along, dust off your string back Lewis Collins driving gloves and show the nova, Clio and Vectra boys what Z can do.

I won't make it on the 9th as new Baby arriving by stalk on the 4th but will be there probably May date, I now have 2 Nos bottle filled who wants to see me blow the top clean off Yippy!!!

Back