You Tube links

Mr Ex

Inactive

Ok so I thought I would post up this thread and some links to YouTube Video's of zeds.

First up: Same driver two different Nissan's around the same racetrack. 39 years of development between the cars. 240z vs GTR
YouTube - Greg S | '70 Datsun 240Z & '09 Nissan GTR Side by Side Video | Laguna Seca

Second: A RB30DE in a S31 (same shell as the later 260z 2 seater) kinda hope mine RB N/A project sounds a little like this
YouTube - S30(31) RB30?NA???????????????

Thrid: Some Z432 video's
YouTube - ???Z???
YouTube - ??????Z432???????
YouTube - ??????????????????BP???????????????2008?Z432?240RS

Forth: Some hill climbing zeds
YouTube - ??????????????????
YouTube - ????????????????????

Firth: The Office Tomitaku S30z power with a L28 and the rare OS Giken TC24-B1 DOHC head made in 80's (limited production run of 11 back in 80's and currently another 6 getting made all sold)
YouTube - Office Tomitaku S30Z

Sixth: Some good old L6 sounds at the track
icon_wink.gif
same car 4 parts.
YouTube - ??????????????? Part1
YouTube - ??????????????? Part?

Seventh: Same S30z as above around the track - this time at night and with a stronger field including a rare Nissan R380 Le-mann car by the look.
YouTube - 2008 ??????????????????????????????

Allan, if you copy the last part of the url address (below in bold - everything after the equals sign) and stick it between the youtube BB's, the video will show up on the thread.

htp://vvww.youtube.com/watch?v=oTWXSr3ydv4

[Y0UTUBE]oTWXSr3ydv4[/Y0UTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]oTWXSr3ydv4[/YOUTUBE]

Allan, if you copy the last part of the url address (below in bold - everything after the equals sign) and stick it between the youtube BB's, the video will show up on the thread.

htp://vvww.youtube.com/watch?v=oTWXSr3ydv4

[Y0UTUBE]oTWXSr3ydv4[/Y0UTUBE]

[youtube]oTWXSr3ydv4[/youtube]

That sounds easy;) so I'll let someone that is more comp literate do it.:D
I've tried it below but it didn't turn out like yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back