Yet another new member!!

funkysi

Well-Known Forum User
Evening all....nice to see another Zed type club. Just thought I'd sign up and say hello.

Recognise a lot of names on here.

I'm relatively new to the zed scene. Only had my Zed (a pearl white 91 manual TT) for 3 months. Really love it to bits though.

So...'hello everyone'. :)

Si

:Z32:

Cheers guys....oh look some commoners! Yes, I do have a baked bean fetish.

Anyway, I'm sure most have seen pics of this as I'm a member of 300zx.co.uk as well.

Here's mine anyway. Has 18" Rays split rims, Veilside exhaust system, removed and smoother boot lid, clear indicators, and wing indicators (not shown), boost upgrades and RYM racing ECU.

Just waiting on some 99spec JDM rear lights and panel which should be arriving next week sometime. :)

I have a leather re-trim planned for next year. Grey/black 2 tone.

DSCN1397.jpg

zed2.jpg

zed3.jpg

zed1.jpg

Took this one today, just fitted my private plate.

Dscn1458.jpg

STEVE BURNS said:
god thats a big car:D

as an aside my eyes are going a bit dodgey but is that a old crown in one of the photos
It's wide....but not that big :)

Yes, it's an old Crown, had just arrived. That's the importer's place that my zed's parked outside in the first few photos.

LOL! Yeah, it's under a dust sheet at the moment. Sure as hell am not taking it out with the amount of salt and grit on the roads at the moment. Never gets used in the wet either.

I will join...just totally broke at the moment. Maybe next month. Like the idea of a club magazine.........

You wanna dry driving in the ice and frost then i did yesterday what a nightmare
Spent most of the time looking in the direction ide just been !:D

Attachments

• Nissan Side.jpg
    Nissan Side.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 22
Back