Yellow Turbo Gloucester

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Just showed wife the pic,, and she gagged and then asked me why someone would paint a car snot yellow :eek: :lol: go figure,, but that kind of thing gives the whole Marque a bad name !

swordley

Well-Known Forum User
Don't shout at me if i've got it wrong as i'm new to Z's :) but all the articles I've read about Z31 cars said they were only in production til 1989 is that right?

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Don't shout at me if i've got it wrong as i'm new to Z's :) but all the articles I've read about Z31 cars said they were only in production til 1989 is that right?

Nobody with any manners is going to shout at you.
You are probably correct about production finishing in 89 as that was the year Z32 production started.
However the date in the advert refers to the registration of the car when new.
So it sat around in a dealers for a long time before it was eventually sold
Or else the reg is just wrong at the DVLA:smash:

Northerner

Club Member
It probably sat on the same runway or parking lot as my old Cherry turbo. Was registered in the middle of 85 but made in late 83

peterdbrave

Forum User
colour blindness is a terrible affliction still it'll prob put a few off bidding
but who gives a fcuk if its puss yellow if you intend on a respray

Dale

Club Member
I don't think that's such a bad colour. If the car had been painted similar to Quagmire's with a black roof and black pillars and some nice split rims, I think it would have looked quite good.

swordley

Well-Known Forum User
its a cheap car at the moment and it should be quite fast as well being the turbo. I might have a bid on it if the price stays low as its not that far from me to go and pick it up