Xmas Do

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Hi All
What time are you all expecting to get to the hotel, i shall be there by 1530 so if anyone else is getting there early maybe meet in the bar for a drink

regards

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Blimey Neil, ya gonna be sozzled by 8pm mate.
I will be there 6pm latest, will probably need refreshment and a bacon sarnie by then, just to spoil me dinner, as you do.
Don.

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
neil300zx said:
Hi All
What time are you all expecting to get to the hotel, i shall be there by 1530 so if anyone else is getting there early maybe meet in the bar for a drink

regards

i wont be far behind you neil, it would be helpful if you gave ma a hand with the boxes of gaffa tape!:D

mick daniels

Well-Known Forum User
Derek Sully is very kindly picking me up at luton, and with bad weather reports I would imagine around 7? But It's OK , he told me he's got 2 crates of lager in the back of the van to get us going.:D :santa:

viniboy

Well-Known Forum User
Im planning to leave Bedford at about 17.00 and get there at around 18.30.

I thought you was buying a car on the way Mick? looks like you are flying in now then? I might meet you and Derek in convoy on the M1, M25, or M4? What van you in Derek? i will keep my eyes peeled.:santa:

Arkwright

Inactive
I will hopefully be picking Mick up about 1.15pm. Will be travelling M1, M25, M4 unless anyone knows a better way. I think we'll be a bit in front of you Vinni unless something nasty happens.
I'll be in a red Peugot Box van with yellow signwriting, 'The Petfood Warehouse' pics of dogs & cats on the side.

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
i shall be taking my mobile so give me a ring, i can bring some extra help for the gaffa tape if need be

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
You bunch of pi55 eds, whats gaffa tape? isnt that like duck tape? or duct tape?

(he hears bells a ringing, and someone shouts "Stand and deliver"). Weird.

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Zbirdy said:
You bunch of pi55 eds, whats gaffa tape? isnt that like duck tape? or duct tape?.

you remember gaffa tape dont you don? let me remind you :D

Attachments

• burnsdon paul.JPG
    burnsdon paul.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 12