Xmas Dinner Update

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
See the home page for venue details.
Saturday 26th November 2005
XMAS PARTY NIGHT
Dinner sitting 8.30pm. Disco till 12.30am.
Cost £31.95 each.

I am hoping to attract 40/50 plus, therefore we need to book early. (For the benefit of those members who do not use this site, I will try to get a flyer to them via their local group organisers).
BOOK NOW
Heres How;
I will need full payment from you if you intend to come to this event, not later than 31st August 2005.
I intend to book and pay for the event on Friday 2nd September 05, from this point onwards your payment will be non-refundable.

Send a cheque for the total meal/s cost payable to;
Mr C D Wyatt (and send to)
Hayes Cottage
561 Tonbridge Road
Mereworth, Maidstone,
Kent. ME18 5JE.

BARGAIN
If you intend to stay over at The Hotel, the cost is discounted at only £29.95 each person. Includes Full Breakfast. PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR THIS PART.

We already have around 20, so dont delay book today.
Don & Marion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Don can you tell me our duaghter will be coming with us she will be 2 years old by then, will we have to pay anything for her? as she will sleep with us so don't reaaly need a family food a double will do (unless a family room comes cheap) and will eat food from our plates,(2 year old don't really eat a whole meal) could you check on this for me and then we will send a cheque off to you for the booking. Thanks for doing all the arranging
Michelle, Nick and Abi

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Hi folks,
Real sorry, just spoken to the hotel for you, The evening is an over 18yrs only, licencesing laws etc, i guess. however, they would be happy to provide a family room for extra £15.00, which would also include a z bed. And a listening service, once the child is settled, every 10 mins. Dont know if you,d like this or not, have a think and let me know.
Don.

parmenter

Well-Known Forum User
I`ll Go

Hopefully just spoke to my darling wife ex zedder!!! sue and she is up 4 it as they say so i will go do we book direct with the hotel for the night??? who else is going??:santab: :santa: :santa: it is our anniversary on the 27th and sues birthday on the 29th so that date would be great as a celebration:D :D

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
27 members now agreed so far, these are as follows;

Don & Marion Wyatt
Anthony & Sarah Wyatt
Suzy & Chris
Mr Steven Lack
Nick & Michelle
Mr Derek Sulley
Mr & Mrs Steve Burns
Mr & Mrs Paul Grafton
Neil300zx and Partner
Mr & Mrs Sean Dezart
Mr & Mrs Tony Lamb
Mr & Mrs Peter Parmenter
RUSS
Funkyjunky & ?
Richard & Mandy

I WILL UPDATE THIS LIST PERIODICALLY.
NOTE: Please see my Flyer (the first post on this thread). IF YOU ARE COMING, GET YOUR CHEQUE BOOKS OUT. PLEASE DONT ALL LEAVE IT TILL THE LAST MINUTE, IM A BUSY BOY. IF YOU INTEND TO STAY OVER AT THE HOTEL, GIVE THEM A CALL AND MAKE YOUR OWN ARRANGEMENTS.
Any queries, please send me a personal message via this site, or email me at Dat240@msn.com rather than using this thread. Thank you.

Russ

Club Member
You forgot me! No Mrs (thank you lord!) but I may get a double anyway, with the Z pulling power who knows what may happen (if I find one by then).

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry Russ, your now on the list mate. Why dont you give Z club Barbie a buzz, see if shes free.
Don.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I will be contacting the hotel this weekend to book ! Don't forget to grab my money for the meals :) Paypal or cheque ?

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Sean be sure to pay me, (rather than the club via paypal) as im saving for my holidays.

To France tee hee.!!

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Well done Nick & Michelle, and thanks for your booking Richard & Mandy, please post your cheque off to me, for your meal, and bok your accomadation seperately.
Don.