White 240Z ebay

johnymd

Club Member
Come on!! lets not go through this again. Try and find something positive to say about the car.

uk66fastback

Club Member
The blue one at Huggy's went for £8k and that was MUCH better than this car ... (on the face of it) - who STARTS at £8k though?

rich

Well-Known Forum User
Come on!! lets not go through this again. Try and find something positive to say about the car.
Its nice to see his changed his photos from in the garage to outside but a starting bid of 8k, good luck fella :rofl:

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
The blue one at Huggy's went for £8k and that was MUCH better than this car ... (on the face of it) - who STARTS at £8k though?

I have noticed the 99p start to reel them in don't work no more.
Most people nowadays want everything for nowt, hence why I am too scared & not going to bother to list any of the model cars that I need to shift to fund my next batch of Pantera's from Italy.

It is far easier to buy than sell !

richiep

Club Member
There's another white one on there from Huggy's in not dissimilar nick starting at 3950...

bluejon

Club Member
Gadzooks! err, from the pics, there does seem to be a little more work involved than the description would lead you to believe. I don't think a weatherstrip kit will quite be enough.

status

Well-Known Forum User
It is solid underneath he say's,except for two holes in the floor,well why not say it's in good condition except for there is lots of rot,needs a paint,etc,wot planet are these people on

status

Well-Known Forum User
But not rot,I left the hospital when I was born with a hole up me you know wot ,the car is another example of people trying to jump on the bandwagon,and that is not only Zeds,look at the prices of the 70s and 80s fords,can only comment on wot we see in the piccys,might be worse in the flesh.Just look at you dear boy,some might say you look better in a picture

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Has anyone been to see Huggys cars? He keeps bringing them in - he's actually my dads friend, only lives down the road from us and they do a bit of business between them with American cars.

That blue one I thought looked good apart from the sunroof and the poor condition seat...

status

Well-Known Forum User
Like I said,you have to see em in the flesh really,they might be ok but rust is rust and it spreads

johnymd

Club Member
The blue car looked great and I was tempted to take a trip to see it. I cant think you will find a better one for the price, even bringing it over yourself.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
There were a few more issues than roof and seats - sills, bottom of doors which means there were more but not seen in photos or videos BUT someone got a bargain 240Z !

Some of his parts on ebay seem a tad expensive...

He ought perhaps to come on here ?