which members was it...

That was a member known as Gio as far as i remember and his car passed onto Zairs of the 300zx.co.uk club (the guy who had my polished restored wheels off me then promptly wrote the whole car off including my wheels :()

Gio was in Clarson's DVD I believe, not on Top Gear.Several members appeared in the studio of Top Gear, including MrF.
The white 300ZX which beat the 350z on the show was owned by Paul Willetts.

Which members were they that.....

Correction supplied freely by the Enthusiasts Association of The Most Educated (EATME).

Which members were they that.....

Correction supplied freely by the Enthusiasts Association of The Most Educated (EATME).

Oooh, get you Mr 'Leaving a space before putting an exclamation mark' shiny man !

I'll have a look at the magazine after lunch and post them...

2 x 240Z (Status & Geoff Gale), 260Z (Tony 260z), 260Z 2+2 (DJZ 60), Z31 (Neil), Z32 swb NA (Baby Ice Dog), Z32 TT 2+2 (Gio) and 350Z (john-boy). There you go, my fine lady!

2 x 240Z (Status & Geoff Gale), 260Z (Tony 260z), 260Z 2+2 (DJZ 60), Z31 (Neil), Z32 swb NA (Baby Ice Dog), Z32 TT 2+2 (Gio) and 350Z (john-boy). There you go, my fine lady!

They were the cars in Clarson's DVD....Nothing to do with Top Gear tv programme!

Sorry. Didn't read the post properly. I just loosely scanned it and remembered the mag article. I'll get m' coat...

awwww tis ok Jak *hug*

I also noticed no mention of the z32 wonder why that was :lol: oh yes I remember as the one that did the old vs new esposide won even with a boost leak.

It was good to see the cars and they did look great :)

Yep - the club cars (incl mine) were in the Clarkson DVD, not Top Gear.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EeNZluEhydE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EeNZluEhydE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
there you go.
OK journos and celebs often have an over-inflated sense of their own importance, but JC? Good grief - a prime example of the Aussie phrase "up himself". And here he is having a p*ss
CNV00018.JPG

not something you see every day :p More pics of the day here ZClub at Clarkson shoot

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not seen that one but they did another one as well with the white zed with the boost leak that beat the 350z.

Back