Wheel sizes | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Wheel sizes

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tyres' started by iandecjak, May 20, 2016.

1. iandecjak

iandecjak
    Z Club Member

Hi

I am looking to put some new wheels on my 280zx whilst I treat my originals to an overdue refurb - and I just fancy some larger lower profile tyres......

Would be interested in what others have shod their zx's with; I am not sure if I want to go skinny and fat or even go beyond 8J's but very much open to seeing what the art of the possible is...........

Contributions as always greatly appreciated......:thumbs:

2. iandecjak

iandecjak
    Z Club Member

109 views and yet no one prepared to share their wheel size preferences or even failures - bit disappointing or does everyone run on originals?

3. samuri-240

samuri-240 Well-Known Forum User

I have just advertised a set of Boyd Coddington wheels on here I wonder if these beauties will fit a 280ZX !:D

4. candy red

candy red Well-Known Forum User

I run mine on original Iron cross so can't help would be interest in what you choose and how they look :thumbs:

Derrick;)

5. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

I helped shod a 2x seater with 7x15 ET0 Minilite styles but he could've gone 8".

Your taste and budget will decide of course.

6. iandecjak

iandecjak
    Z Club Member

What size are they I cannot seem to see them listed in the classifieds?

7. samuri-240

samuri-240 Well-Known Forum User

17" x ? they where custom built to fit under std 240z arches. Advert now there, will ad more eg tyre sizes etc at the weekend.

8. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader