What Is A Samuria

parmenter

Well-Known Forum User
Ok people what is a samuri (& not a sword weilding japanese warrior) any info as i have 2 find out about a 260z samuri ???? any such thing or made up i know only a few were done originally any info

I remember being told by Kevin Irons that there were 2 260 2+2 Samuris made. A friend in Bristol bought one for parts and he had an original pic of it in Samuri paint, I think his was a course car at Silverstone, as Samuri were right outside the gates it is possible.There were some 260Z Samuris made , they were just fitted with a 280 engine had blue paint and had Woolfies. Geoff Gale bought one in Bristol several years ago and it had the receipt from Samuri. Adrian

Is this one? I have seen it in the flesh and by its name I presumed it was a samuri:confused:

Attachments

• BigSamSmFront.jpg
    BigSamSmFront.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 135
no, not again :) - have a look at the section 240/260s etc or do a "search" on Big Sam !

Let's just say, the car was rebuilt....

SeanDezart said:
no, not again :) - have a look at the section 240/260s etc or do a "search" on Big Sam !

Let's just say, the car was rebuilt....
OK Sean thanks:D....Ithink:confused: :)

SAMURI is the spelling Spike Anderson used
A) The sign writer could not spell it correct
OR
B) The name samuri was taken and registered by another firm

datsun dave said:
SAMURI is the spelling Spike Anderson used
A) The sign writer could not spell it correct
OR
B) The name samuri was taken and registered by another firm
I asked Spike about this a few weeks ago and "A" is indeed the correct answer :D Nobody knew how to spell it so they guessed, hence "Samuri" was born.

A reasent studdi haz chown thet peaple hoo aar krapp ad spellin aar amezin in bed ;)

Sorry, a bit off subject but couldnt resist it :D

As your moving off the subject, you reminded me of this old email l got....

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't Mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Well Pete's original spelling of Samuri is proof - you should see the kids he has !

Nice one Zep - quite true, shame we have to waste time tapping out all those middle letters !

Samuri

Ha Ha I am sure Spike was/is dislexic! I know my son struggles to spell this as well! I also remember asking the question when I bought the Shoo Sam!
You guys sure the Japanese spelling is correct!!
:)

Back