What About Djz60 ?

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Still havnt heard anything on the forum from ol DJ, does anyone know how he is doing.
I bet he is well fed up by now, if he cant make contact. Can any of the hirarchy make contact with him, if you do, pass on my regards to the old boy., and let us know wos-appnin.

Don.

last time i spoke to him he was sending his pc away for repair, that was about 3-4 weeks ago. i'll phone him later!

Someone should be taking advantage of his down time to claim the top poster spot. I need about 2 weeks free time for continual posting to get anywhere near him.

It would be fun to get all our post counts changed to a couple of 1000 past his
(or is that just mean?)

suzy said:
(or is that just mean?)
Hahahaha you can do it... just edit the database... takes a couple of seconds :D

suzy said:
(or is that just mean?)
can't do that to him he almost had a heart attack when I knocked a 1000 of his post count earlier this year for a laugh and dropped him right down the list of posters :devil:
even though i put his postcount back up after a couple of days it took him a month to recover from the shock:p :D

Oh go on, leave him on 2260, and add on 3000 to every member bar the DJ, just for a laugh.

Don.

Lay off! I heard that, see how you lot stay,& there I was missing everyone,worrying whether you'd eaten,or
whether you had any petrol left in your Z's.
Now I,m back, I am absolutely exhausted!
To get my mind off things, I ended up 'hooked' on E-BAY
Spent time at Alton Towers,Drayton Manor & many
other places trying to get my mind off the PC.
I,ve got the 'dog's scollops by way of PC upgrades.

ha,ha,ha,ha, DJZ 60.

I could tell who posted that one from the colours without even seeing the first line!

Welcome back DJZ.

Tony

Hey DJ
welcome back - you have missed out on a few fun and games but nothing serious

I was only joking about changing our post counts........honest:rolleyes:

How R Ya?

It never happens to rock stars. How are you status?,good to be back,Suzy
great overall improvement on website & Z club Overall,Thanks for support.
Message: If you know anyone who cannot log on to the Z club website
let me know, I can sort it! I,m a computer whizzzzzzzz kid.
DJZ 60.:cool:

A chap in Cheddar has had probelms for months and still cannot access our web site, I'll get his e-mail address and pass it onto you if that is OK?

Back