wedding car needed

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Received the following e-mail the other day and content explains all the lady is looking for a Z32 of any colour to act as her wedding car

be really good if some one could help out

"Hi Steve,

Russ gave me your email address to get in contact with you. As you probably gathered, I am not after a traditional wedding car to take me to the registry office - I fell in love with a brown 300 in our local sports car garage - nobody wanted her because she was brown! Anyway, we are getting married on the 3rd of April at Guildford registry office, but my parents live in Aldershot so I would need picking up from there. I would need to fit myself and my sister in with you and then myself and my new hubbie in to go to our reception in a village called Tilford. If anyone could do this, I would obviously be happy to pay for your chauffering services, but I was wondering if you could email me a piccie of your car in the meantime.

I hope that this would be something you could arrange for us, but if you can't or we are too far away, I will understand!

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Molly

Kind Regards

Molly Hunt
Customer Care Manager
Memorise This
molly@memorisethis.com
01420 511821

Re: Wedding car

Hi Molly ! Glad to hear you want to travel in style :) I do have a friend in your area with a Z32 ,unfortunately he is working in the states at the moment and not due back until June 04,:-( I would be happy to help, but I don't drive the model your looking for ! 1988 Z31 N/a Targa . If mine will do I'd be happy to oblige and all you need do is let me know, as I have a place to stay in that area,,and besides the car is longing for a nice drive and a good ol show off ! ( hee ) It should be ship shape by then ( it better be) :D If not then we shall all be vigilant for you on your quest for the ultimate wedding limo ! Best wishes !
P.S. You can view a pic on Z Club site under Completwally !

Back