Wanted: Pic of silver S130 and Z31 dead side on

Russ

Club Member
Hello,

Same thing again.

I am looking for a pic of a 280ZX and Z31 side on, in silver, without alloys that look too aftermarket, the definition of too aftermarket being my decision ;) Just for a little project. Pic has to be exactly side on, not slightly either way or above or below, but side on. Oh and would be nice if it was in daylight as well :)

Basically like the cars in the logo of the top left.

If you wish to offer yours then please post link to the gallery, or attach image.

Thanks

P.S. I haven't seen many silver 280zxs :( Surprise me

check with Steve Lack there was one at the Bromley Pagent page 11 in 280 gallery
left hooker was owned by Dean Jones before I think

Dean's 280ZX now owned by Steve Peck in Dartford - I've contacted him to see if he has any pics and he will try to sort something out for tomorrow. The car is freshly MOT'd and back on the road this week after a long lay-up.

Hi,
You don't see Z31's in silver very often, particularly the facelift car....What about Chris Theo's 200ZR? (If He's any photos)...It will look the same as a 300ZX from the side.
Cheerz,
JEZ

Russ, I have John Rigby taking a pic of his silver Z31 (84-86 turbo) for you tomorrow, but probably will arrive as a print for me to scan.

That's great, thanks very much, remind him it has to be dead side on or it's of no use, send him my thanks as well please!

Back