Twice pipe

boomer

Well-Known Forum User
I am too lazy to use the search gizmo...
Have it been done? Who, How, why not ????
Other exhausts options... on a Nismo header on a stock header????

Et voilà, I am waiting! Boomer

Hi,Boomer.It has been done before.I cant remember where/ what car check out the "gallerie's...............................DJZ 60.

Phil miller, The Z's converted to look like Ferrari 250gto's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks DJZ ...

To be more specific, I am talking about a real TWICE PIPE not a dual exhaust mufler.
So it's 2 pipes from the header up to the end... like on the 240Z for that special sound... you know...

I think Phil's is real,He's got his own website,detail's are somewhere on forum or try Phil miller's 280z.
There's a lot of custom exhaust place's who would cut the header
end taking two toward's the rear end,quite easy to do,I would have thought.............................................DJZ 60.

Any system for the 280ZX will have been / will be custom made. Suitable headers need to be relatively small primary bore - beware of using big Nismo and full twin system on an otherwise relatively stock 280ZX engine - the loss of back pressure will turn it into a slug.

So I better use my ol' thunderbird header on my ZX rather than on my 240Z ?
Thank's Mike

this is my twice pipe, check also the attachment

oeps...a little big :eek::eek:

109-0961.JPG

I'm surprised you haven't commented upon the fact that Boomer is now a confirmed ZX driver !
I know that noise Guusje and I love it man !!!

Sean,

I know your ‘problem’ even our Mark has bought a 260Z 2+2 for transporting his kids……..;) :p

Back