"Tidy" Samuri car thread

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Ah yes Steve - big brother has passed by and decided (without any acknowledgement) that we can't work things out for ourselves.......despite my 'To Ange' thread proving otherwise I believe !

Shame for the reasons given at the beginning of my thread and also because it threw up some interesting points to debate !

What 'offensive' material was present could have simply been deleted, leaving the subject to be discussed subjectively, especially once certain parties had calmed down.

Some here say that most threads digress into slanging matches - I say that most interesting discussions (which by definition will spark emotive responses since passions flow as well as injected fuel here) are stamped upon - perhaps if we were allowed to discuss more freely (on a forum for petes' sake) then those in the power might concede that it's more of a long-term advantage to leave threads to sort themselves out and be more stimulating for this forum !

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
I must say I am a bit dissapointed really, I was looking forward to some healthy Samuri debate.....

Come on mods, you can't just bring in the big stick without giving valid reasons...fess up who did it and why.

zbloke

Club Member
The only time this forum feels alive is when there is a heated debate or two going on.

Threads should be allowed to run their course, unless there are legal issues with the stuff being posted.

IMO of course

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
or untill my bird starts with her gob!!!!!!!!!
..........and your wine !:D

Respect - she loves and defends you and I've thicker skin than that - who who dishes it out ought to be able to take it.....no ? Anyway, YOU'RE the man.:bow:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
The only time this forum feels alive is when there is a heated debate or two going on.

Threads should be allowed to run their course, unless there are legal issues with the stuff being posted.

IMO of course

I thought YOU were the one who expected most threads to denigrate into bitchyness ? Make your mind up what you enjoy.....please.......or is it to throw more petrol than paint on the fire ?:cheers:

rsdave

Well-Known Forum User
she's a scouser what do you expect? she's got bigger balls than any of us!!!! ask the lads at z farm they're FANS of her's.

zbloke

Club Member
I thought YOU were the one who expected most threads to denigrate into bitchyness ? Make your mind up what you enjoy.....please.......or is it to throw more petrol than paint on the fire ?:cheers:

I DO expect most, but not all threads to denigrate into bitchyness, some deserve better though......

Petrol....paint......who care's as long as its a BIG fire :)