The mistress.....

madda

Well-Known Forum User
Not much interest in this it seems. Will keep a thread on another forum up to date instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Nice trailer.

She's almost too unmolested to mod too - can't you go play with an import for that ? There can't be too many unmolested original RHD 240Zs left in the UK.....

That said, I'll follow your thread and if you want to maximise your power mods, come back to me later for a decent exhaust.

No aircon but the longest day is nearly upon us, gonna turn winter soon:D

madda

Well-Known Forum User
Nice trailer.

She's almost too unmolested to mod too - can't you go play with an import for that ? There can't be too many unmolested original RHD 240Zs left in the UK.....

That said, I'll follow your thread and if you want to maximise your power mods, come back to me later for a decent exhaust.

No aircon but the longest day is nearly upon us, gonna turn winter soon:D

I could, but I would have to convert it as I couldn't live with a LHD and for those parts hasn't a car been sacrificed? Cost and complications also come into play.

Your winter line, I don't think it was intended but it makes me think of Game of Thrones.

Also, before I forget, big thanks to 240z Man for the lead :thumbs:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I could, but I would have to convert it as I couldn't live with a LHD and for those parts hasn't a car been sacrificed?

Just thoughts :

The only cars that ought to be sacrificed as donor parts are those cars soo rotten that no-one will restore them.

The extra cost of converting LH to RHD would be offset from the extra value of this red, original UK Z......which you could sell to pay for the entire modding/converting process of the other....;)

Keeping 2x original cars on the UK roads AND adding another Z on the DVLAs' books.