The Love

bro973x

Well-Known Forum User
When I first saw my car 5 years before she was mine,I fell in love and knew i would one day drive her as my own.I :thumbs: had never even noticed z's before.Buying her and joining the Club is the Best thing I could ever have done.I have spent 1000's on a car,realistically,that isnt worth it...In Money!!! But You Are All so great and helpful and the comments left for what would otherwise be a personal and lonely time with my car,make me realise that I am not alone!! . Not that I ever minded that! This is my Thanks and Tribute to you All.....Thankyou sooo Much for All the Advice,Pictures and Appreciation...:cheers:

thats why this club is so great, most of us have done the same things with our cars rust paint engine,s etc we feel the pain and the glory just as much as you do, but when things start to go wrong or take lots more time that it should we are all here to help you through it with a little info or just a chat on here to boost your interest. iv loved these cars fron the age of 14 and had them from 17 till now on and off but time have been much better since i re joined the club and also uesin this site.

LONG LIVE THE Zclub.net

I bought a Zed before I found this site, and no this site is in my blood.
My Zed brought me here, and now here brings me more Zeds.
Spooky

Yeah feel the love :D been into Z's for 22 years, since joining the forum in 06 I have met some fantastic people on here & got answers to loads of problems that have come about. Thanks everyone. :thumbs:

I'm just about to go out into the snow to work on my Z...
This thread is just what I needed,

:party:

High five!

Just about to upload a nice vid of my 300 struggling in the snow :D Love the Zs!

One club, all the cars!!

Back