SUZY.Japfest Ticket?? No see

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Suzy, aint had the old japfest tickets (2 divs) (1 Car).
gettin close thought I had better contact.
Don.

Are you having a little panic? Trust me (!!!)

Should be on your doorstep today!

Unless you booked track time in which case they went in the post today (first class)

That's what I've heard (but usual due to drink but I'm sure that is just a vicous rumour!)

and Im tea total.

Well I do love a large mug of Rosy..............................before a G&T.

mine came today as well!! flippin great...gigging the night B4 and off to a wedding on the Sunday (and gigging at it...!?!)..so will plop along when I can and finally meet you 'orrible lot.

Si.

Mine arrived today.

I'm going to need a lot of bluetack to stick all those things in my windows! :rolleyes: :p :D

Mine arrived Safe and sound just checking over the car with new rims for track action!!!!! can't wait haven't been out on the track since November.. once you've been out there and got the trackday bug you just can't wait to get back out there!

Nick

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

my car may be dead:unsure: :mad: :(

Don't worry I'll still be there but this was going to be it's first time on a show stand.
Can't believe it - teach me to have such good fun driving it around at the weekend!!

suzy said:
my car may be dead:unsure: :mad: :(

Don't worry I'll still be there but this was going to be it's first time on a show stand.
Can't believe it - teach me to have such good fun driving it around at the weekend!!
So I may not be the only one going who isn't bringing a car for the stand after all!!!!

You don't have to repeat yourself:rolleyes:

I don't think I have an auto box to burn-up with anymore:(
Adrian is going to have a look at it for me next week but I don't think I can trust it even on the short trip to Castle Combe.
Can't believe I'm going to be in the support wagon again!!
One day I really will turn up to an event in a Zed:eek:

No, your right Suzy, I shouldnt keep repeating myself.

No your right Suzy, I shouldnt keep repeating myself.

No your right Suzy, I shouldnt....................Oh crap!

Back