Summer BBQ

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all
I was thinking about organising a summer BBQ for anyone that would like to attend. The venue would possibly be the Queen Elizabeth country park at butser hill on the A3 between Guildford and portsmouth, i would like to find out how many would be interested before making the nessecary arrangements. If you can get them in the car wives, girlfriends and kids would all be welcome (but not wives and girlfriends at the same time could cause problems), so feel free to post if interested and maybe some suggested dates. Could someone post this on the 300zx.co.uk web site please

May pop along but depends on how much your putting behind the bar and if the carpark is long enough for an interim dragrace challenge:D

I'll come, depending on Date and drag our South central group there sounds good!

Thanks Nick

How many in the south central group? im looking for at least 20 cars otherwise the area will be to large and i feel it would be time wasted if only 4 turned up.

Anyway this would be the format

Supply your own meat and drinks, i will supply the charcol, some salad and french sticks, i will also cook if anybody does'nt want to cook there own, if each car could bring some outdoor games for entertainment i will try and arrange some music (nothing to loud). You will also need to bring something to sit on eg blanket or fold away chair. I would also like people to throw some dates around so we can come up with a suitable day

Regards

Neil, good for you mate to try and get this get together sorted.
I would definately come if it was nearer. Best of Luck.
Don.

Zbirdy said:
Neil, good for you mate to try and get this get together sorted.
I would definately come if it was nearer. Best of Luck.
Don.
Your only an hour and half away don bring the missus im a great cook(seem to remember on another thread about self praise oh well someones got to):D

Yeah, I guess your right, PM me when you have a date in mind.
If you dont make the effort you never get to meet folks, and all that.
So I will do my best.
Don.

It's always hard to get people out in there cars, I usually send out 20+ invites to my members and get 4-6 cars turn up, it used to bother me, but now I just go for the day out to please myself, that way you don't get P**sed off when you get low turn out numbers, I can't complain as I've made some wicked friends from running my group...
I would do my best for you to rally my group up to coming, with a phone calling session usually helping.I was thinking of a BBQ at my house this year looks like you've beaten me to it.
Keep us posted...
Nick...

How about the 10th of July, Mike do you fancy bringing your SEZ meeting along and combining with the south central group

Come on you lot dont you want to have a get together,chat,food and drink sit in the sun and relax for the afternoon i cant think of anything better steve are you ganna make the trip down only just over a hour for you

yea I,m up for that
only hour and half away on a good day as long as we don't have to look over East Meon
and only faces with smiles on them are are allowed
should be a laugh
party32.gif

Date looks Good for me Too, so roll on the summer that means July is a Z Packed Month with Back to Billing the AGM , Pod on the Sunday then BBQ and JAE at the end. Cool hope fully get a good turn out always helps when we invite the 300zx forum guys. Look forward to it...

Thanks steve/nick i will need numbers of whos coming from you so i can organise salad bread etc
Kind Regards

Good luck with the barbeque (great idea) Nice way to meet up. A bit far for
me although if you have any left over's we can have them for Derek's SWAPMEET he,he,he................:D
Cheerzzzzzzzzz..............DJZ 60.

sounds good

Should have the ol girl up and running by the 10th July,,actually it should be back together by the first all going to plan.:eek: Count me in for sure, just gotta find me a tent somewhere ! :D

:D Sorry Neil,, that would be Canadian for gotta find a motel nearby, might as well bring wifey and explore a bit of the area at the same time ! ( gringo tourist ) ;)

Back