smitbj Feel for You

Just saw the pictures now, sorry mate :( . It's one of my nightmares.

Some people... eh... :(

That sucks :( I believe that insurance companies have a fund to pay out where there is no one to be found, I can't think what it's called, but a lot of bike riders use it when they are knocked off and someone drives off.

Best of luck sorting it :( See if the car park has CCTV.

bad luck mate same thing happened to my dads car last year but he claimed from the car park owners as they had no disclamer sign up

The Motor Insurance Bureau are the people you want to get hold of. They deal with insurance claim where the other party has dissapeared.

who's hurt my car!!

My shedding tears have only just stopped, after finding my car looking ill, and all beaten up, and thanks for all of your sympanthy lads, it sounds like some of you know how I feel. Took the car into the body shop today and hopefully they are taking it in Jan, and NO, I've not found the git who did it, but it's only going to cost me my excess, just glad that I've got protected no claims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't let it get you down, try and find a "friendly" body shop who at the same time will spray some other bits for you on the side and come back better for it :)

The body shop I went to yesterday was pretty good, the bloke there looked more hurt than I did! I have to be careful where I go because of the warranty though, so it has to be Nissan approved.

Just to let you know that my car has gone into the body shop, it could be in there for three weeks, the only thing is, they have given me a Nissan Micra to drive around, its not got the same grunt as a 350Z!

Not the S Tune Micra then with the 350 engine?? :D

Glad to hear your car is on the mend.

After nearly 5 weeks, I picked my 350Z up today, and after having a Micra to drive, I was like a small child at christmas as I got behind the wheel! The throb of the engine as I drove away gave me goosebumps, and as soon as I could, I opened the engine up, and boy, did I miss the speed. I'm going to enjoy the next few weeks as I get to know my car all over again, and I just can't see the big smile on my face ever going again. I hope to get some photos on the site soon, some that are more easy on the eye than the last lot!!

Yeh definately, so I presume you are pleased with the work. 5 weeks is ages though! Shame it wasn't a Micra S-Tune :)

I've approved the photos but for some reason it is showing as no thumnails on the front page:confused:

they show up alright in the gallery though:)

Back