shes sick of the z

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
i cant see what the problem is, iv'e got all my freshly painted suspension bits laid out NEATLEYon the dinning room floor, the front wings and tail gate are staying nice and warm in my daughters bedroom, the engine,diff, gearbox in the lounge, all the window glass in the lounge, seats in our bedroom along with 2 spare doors and the s/h spares ive managed to get hold of.....i cant see what the problem is can you? its not as if datsun have taken over my life or summink silly like that!:D

abas

Well-Known Forum User
I keep all my z bits in the loft. Then again most of them have been there 10 years plus, so its not like a quick turnaround like yours.

No room in the house here as it is full of bloody toys!!!!!

Andrew

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Women are strange sometimes (present company excepted of course ;))

My gf complained when I cleaned up a spare cylinder head in the bath. I mean what's wrong with that, it's the perfect place to do it surely?!!!

Good job I'm managing to keep all my bits in the garage so far - well most of them :D

Cheers,
Rob

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
rob, i bet she was upset, i assume you used her toothbrush for the fidley bits! ...lol
told the memsaab this morning that she should think herself lucky the car wont go through the french doors or it'll be in the dinning room.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
What's all the fuss about?...I find women fine,great & easygoing,
especially when they are'nt about! I too have done,head & rocker
cover in the bath,& used what I,conviently found to rag the bit's,not realising it was a brand new dress! When she got home
& shreiked." Not my new dress!" I replied,"I've never seen you wearing it!.
I.ve got Z bit's in the Loft,Summer house,lock up &
a few in the car!
I,m often found ,scraping rusty part's on the kitchen glass
table scraping rusty part's & using a few brand new kitchen utensil's & what's wrong with that? I,ve never seen her use em!
Women,just don't understand, us not understanding them.
DJZ 60.

abas

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by grolls

told the memsaab this morning that she should think herself lucky the car wont go through the french doors or it'll be in the dinning room.

A friend of mine did just that with his mini!!!!.

He is still married to the same lady by the way.

Andrew

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
sean, i tried that, bought her new primera T spec as she wanted, gave up bike racing and every now and then i try bribery with cash to treat herself....well im off i gotta drain the diff oil down the sink and hoover up some of the underseal ive scrapped off this morning, good old dyson keeps going strong but must be comming near the end of its life as its started to leave black marks in the carpet(and you wait, a fiver says its my fault as per normal when something goes wrong)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Mine doesn't know I'm after a 2+2 yet and even though she comments that we'd be better with one than 2 2 seaters, I bet she won't want to sell hers to make room ! Buggered if I lose the 240 ! No, she'll just have to sulk for a while when I turn up in one ! I am selling the Celica to prove my goodwill !

Mr.F

Inactive
A good friend of mine built his Z engine on an engine stand in his living room - but he wasn't married at the time!

irishzlad

Well-Known Forum User
i know a guy who bought a brand new harley bike, a special edition, he took it home, screwed a few bits off it and rebuilt it in the living room. he let it sit there for 2 years, then took it out, sold it and made a mint!!!!

he wasn't married either.................

status

Well-Known Forum User
cant see wot all the fuss is about,women dont undertstand art.all they know is handbags and shoes.most women are boring as they are not into cars moterbikes or football,i said most not all.FACT,they dont want to let you out when you are trying to pull out of a dodgy turning they would rather swerve into the path of oncoming traffic,they want everything done yesterday and they love to have a good moan.Goodnight

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
His only feminine side, is 'bird's girl's ladie's, women,talent all
surrounding 'the main man..................................DJZ 60.