scammer alert....i think??

rahail240

Well-Known Forum User
got this e mail for nearly all my ads for sale today.
exactly same message for each item.
from a j.smart54@yahoo.com

How are you doing today?did you still have this item for sale?i will like to pay by pay pal and i will like you to get back to me with the final price....I have a shipping agent that will be coming for the pickup in your location due to the other item i have for pick up. So kindly get back to me with your direct email address and phone number so that i can contact you.Finally,send your payment money request out to my PayPal email at (j.smart54@yahoo.com)for quick payment.

i gave him my bank details and all my card pin no's as well. ;)
but forgot to tell him i leave my house keys under the plant pot....ooops.

got this e mail for nearly all my ads for sale today.
exactly same message for each item.
from a j.smart54@yahoo.com

How are you doing today?did you still have this item for sale?i will like to pay by pay pal and i will like you to get back to me with the final price....I have a shipping agent that will be coming for the pickup in your location due to the other item i have for pick up. So kindly get back to me with your direct email address and phone number so that i can contact you.Finally,send your payment money request out to my PayPal email at (j.smart54@yahoo.com)for quick payment.

i gave him my bank details and all my card pin no's as well. ;)
but forgot to tell him i leave my house keys under the plant pot....ooops.

Done a google search on the guy and he has come up as a spammer on a couple of other sites
I have banned him permanently

Thanks for the heads up on this

not bad response 25 minutes after original post

got the same one today also!
off was the second word i used
well done steve for banning the lowlife
nice to see our rapid response comittee

Back