Samuri 260Z's

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
In the write up on the 2 seater 260 Samuri that sold at auction the other day it said it was one of only 2 built by Spike Anderson, am I correct in thinking the 3rd 2 seater 260 Samuri was built by Kevin Irons.

Yes you are correct.
The car is garaged at my dad's (Kevin) and we had it running last year.
Not on the Sam register, but none of his cars are :)

Edit.
But I have a feeling you are talking about CAB. Jonathan's car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not on the Sam register, but none of his cars are :)

Shame......maybe the Sam-fanas here should expand that register on this forum to include ALL Sams with perhaps a caveat as to their creator.:thumbs:

Tell him hello from me - 1st rate chap !

Passed on the message. He only had nice things to say about yourself Sean.

I can think of 4 cars missing from the register off the top of my head.

Would be interesting to see if there are any others.

The GTO completely slipped my mind to be honest.

Depends on your definition of a Sam? A question that would be a very long thread on its own :)

The GTO completely slipped my mind to be honest.

Depends on your definition of a Sam? A question that would be a very long thread on its own :)

Please start a thread on the definition of a Samuri. I think you are right in saying it could be a very long thread. Wonder if it could get more posts than on Franky/Dons thread ? :lol:

Although I will not be able to say much on the subject for many reasons. ;)

We're bored of Samuri threads but start an HSCC racing thread in which the GTO partook and it'll be a winner.

We're bored of Samuri threads but start an HSCC racing thread in which the GTO partook and it'll be a winner.

What is a Samuri ? or should that read which ones are Samuri's ? I think I have the long lost J reg one lurking somewhere :lol: All she needs is abit of a refresh with a lick of paint :D

Back