Retro Car Club.co.uk

retrocarclub

Forum User
Hello Z Car Owners :rolleyes:

I obtained your website address from a copy of Retro Cars Magazine and thought you might be interested in http://www.retrocarclub.co.uk a car club dedicated to the retro car enthusiast.

It’s the best place to stay up-to-date with all the latest action, from car industry news and features to the latest in new releases and must-have modifications for your retro motor... it’s all on RCC.

Anyone is welcome to join our online community free of charge where you can meet many others who share a common interest in retro cars.

RCC has just been born and will continue to grow all of the time; make sure you become part of the ultimate retro car community today!

Christian.

:S30: :280Z: :Z31: :Z32: :350Z:

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Wots a J car and why doesn't your site work properly?!!!

Sorry, no offense intended, I'm off my head on Creocote (yes the new amazing eco-friendly version of good old creosote, that still stinks the same!!) fumes ;)

Cheers,
Rob

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Oh, and welcome to new members Retrocarclub.
I think they must mean Japanese, "J"
Though Im not sure if my car like to be called "retro" more original really.

retrocarclub

Forum User
DJZ 60 said:
wrong letter. Mines A Z....................DJZ 60.:cool:
Hi,

I'm not quite sure why I put 'J' car owners. It wasn't even as if I posted it late at night. I apologise for that mistake and the errors on the RCC forum.

However, it's starting to become quite lively now, so come over and have a look. We need you Japanese car owners to even out the large British car bias! :)

Christian

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
retrocarclub said:
Hi,

........large British car bias! :)
From what I've seen so far it's looking like the Metro / Maestro club - not my idea of a retro car.

However, it is a nice concept and i will keep an eye in as it grows. I think you may suffer a little as people usually want to stay within their make/ model specific clubs when it comes down to it.

Just my 2p worth, good luck with it.