Racing harnesses

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Hi, I have bought 2 sparco road legal 4 point harnesses to fit to my 240z where should I mount the rear 2 straps, strut top or floor?  Any advice thanks.

Nick.

nick hi there  you will have to mount the rear straps on the rear floor as you need to have two seperate mounting points to comply with the MSA regs.If you are at gurston this coming weekend then I will show you how to fit the mounting plates into the floor(another good reason to go along to race meetings  hahahaha). Alternatively if you have a brace bar welded across the turret tops then you can mount the harness to that bar. Give me a ring if you cant make gurston and I will try to get down to see you at home. See you soon   ben and dee.
ps if you need tickets give us a ring i think ken has one for you and we have got some left over  first come first served

Think I've got some spare eyebolts and mounting plates going a begging.  Come see me at Gurston or give me a ring.  

See what nice helpful people we racers are!!!!  We don't bite... So why not make the trip to Gurston and say hello.  New faces (and old) always welcome.

Cheers.
Ken...

Back