quiz night!!!

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
soon to be comming will be a quiz night, questions will be general knowledge and Z's, 240/260/280/300/350 all will be welcome. A very small fee will be charged to enter. (paypal or pre posted cheque) i'm praying russ will have the chat room well sorted for the event;)
prizes will be given to the winners (prob top 3) and they will be very worth while!!!!!:D dont miss out, keep an eye out!.......ta paul.

ps. i'm off on me holls. on sunday for ten days..so i;ll post more when i get back so get your haynes books out and brush up!:D

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
i tried the chatroom last night and much better, i'd like to gauge how much interest there is. prizes would be of a gift voucher origin allowing you to purchase spares etc.:D

come on guys n galls pm me or stick your name down here for it. The entry fee will be dirt cheap and you dont have to be a Z guru to stand a chance of winning..:D

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
im on it at the moment, im looking for a date in the next 2-3 weeks, i will post it in the next day or so

Russ

Club Member
The chat room lag is just an illusion :) It's all timestamped in the database and retrieved in the correct order. Should be fine :)

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Brill russ, does that mean i can count on you joining in too? there will be two ppl that will know the questions before hand, MR F (to ensure z questions are correct) and myself ONLY.... SO I ASSUME ALL THE COMMITTEE WILL ENTER?:D

the burning question is do we go for one large mother of a prize or lots of little ones....I favour one big one and do the same thing on a regular basis. as i said before questions wont be just about z's.:D

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
can i assume everyone who posted here will join in on the quiz night once russ has paypal sorted out?

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
I think I'm washing my hair... ;)

Nah, I'll be out probably... who knows, can you pay on the night? Its a shame there isn't a way you can view the "game".

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Markp.com said:
I think I'm washing my hair... ;)

Nah, I'll be out probably... who knows, can you pay on the night? Its a shame there isn't a way you can view the "game".

i'd hate to drag you away from your blue rinse!