Price check on LHD Dash?

Jay.

Club Member
How much should I be expecting to pay for a good condition dash, and how much for a bad condition dash?

TIA

J

status

Well-Known Forum User
A good condition dash is worth st you are willing to pay really 240 early or late,260 probably not as much if it’s damaged then it’s worthless ie cracks ect hence why you are probably looking for one so don’t get ripped off buying damaged goods as you can’t get em repaired,I’ve got two dashes stored at a mates,almost forgot about them an early 240 and a late 260 both RHD

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
A good condition dash is worth st you are willing to pay really 240 early or late,260 probably not as much if it’s damaged then it’s worthless ie cracks ect hence why you are probably looking for one so don’t get ripped off buying damaged goods as you can’t get em repaired,I’ve got two dashes stored at a mates,almost forgot about them an early 240 and a late 260 both RHD

Paul, you know what they said at school - read the question fully before answering. ;) Or are you just stating what you have?

status

Well-Known Forum User
I did maybe you should read the answer before you reply ,a dash is a dash being RHD or LHD and they are worth quite a bit more than they was a few years back ,a dash with cracks in is worthless as it’s knackered simple really as it’s almost impossible to repair properly and £1200 is probably a good guide for a mint dash,I’ve seen them go for more and yes rob you got one bit right when I said I’ve got two dashes,well I only own halve of one of them so I was half wrong

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
I did maybe you should read the answer before you reply ,a dash is a dash being RHD or LHD and they are worth quite a bit more than they was a few years back ,a dash with cracks in is worthless as it’s knackered simple really as it’s almost impossible to repair properly and £1200 is probably a good guide for a mint dash,I’ve seen them go for more and yes rob you got one bit right when I said I’ve got two dashes,well I only own halve of one of them so I was half wrong
:EXTRAlol:

Jay.

Club Member
I've got a LHD dash for sale if you need one. It has the usual sun cracks.

I've got a cracked dash already, would be looking at replacing it with a good condition one or maybe a dash cap - just trying to gauge costs.