Peace At Last!

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
With 2005 just round the corner I forecast that ZCLUB.Net/forum will be a more peaceful place to be in.
"Why is that pmac" I here you ask!
Cos Im leavin for pastures new! Got myself a hot new "chariot of fire" so Im joining "the other side" .
Ill still be around in the For sale/wanted bits of course.
You couldnt get that lucky to be shot of me completely!!!!
Those of you who are already on the other site will just have to look out for my new identity!

Hasta Luego, amigos!

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Aye man, what are you up to now? And who is 'the other side'??? Hmmm, which company is the antithesis of Nissan? A local rival like Toyota or something more sinister like F**d!!! ;-)

Cheers,
Rob

Wyn

Club Member
trotters.gif
_911085_tv_fools_150.jpg

He who dares wadders, he who dares :D

Last edited by a moderator:

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
300ZX.co.ok is the other side!!
New chariot spec :-

300ZX n/a. slick top.Red Manual,1991. leather seats, 18"AZEVs 8.5" f, 10"rear. S/S Scorpion back boxes.JDM after market rear spoiler. JVC music and picture show.
everything else is stock JDM spec for now!
HID headlamps,short throw shifter soon to be fitted.
Stllen catalogue now received from Mr F!!!!

Nuf Zed!

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Sounds very nice but surely that's the same side mate?!!!

And what of other projects that lurk in the garage/emporium?

Cheers,
Rob

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
"PEACE AT LAST",
A piece of 240
A piece of 280
a piece of Z31
a piece of 260
"The Grind boggles..............................DJZ 60.

completewally

Well-Known Forum User
stock crash !

Latest news ! Stock market panic at Halfords as angle grinder sales plummet !!! :D ;) Seriously though, gonna miss you PMAC ! Take care on the new site. Reid.

Russ

Club Member
Hopefully we'll zee you back in the future, enjoy the new 'slick top' :)

BTW hadn't notice slick tops before, looks like a Supra room, are they aftermarket? Looks v nice. Hopefully the seals are good and such :)

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by Black Bug
Sounds very nice but surely that's the same side mate?!!!

Quite right - all Zs are on the same side. Even those 350z newboys! And, Russ, slicktop was an OEM option so no nasty aftermarket here. IIRC MR F's SWB 300ZX was a slick top or has Xmas turned my brain to cheese?

All ZClub bods will be cordially welcomed in the 300zx.co.uk forum - just make sure you keep the ZClub membership running or you lose the top-notch magazine and have to wear a baseball cap backwards.

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Black Bug, work on the 2nd 240Z still in progress ,albeit slow at this time of year. I have just been up to Moggy 240Z's place 2day and bought a MSA header. Gear box n diff out of the 280Zx are both cleaned n ready. I will be back on the shell with the mig after Xmas. It wont be ready for the first meet at Santa Pod, but at least I can bring the slick top.
Russ. 2 seater non targa 300zxs are relatively rare in the UK and its only when you see one beside a 2+2 that you really see the difference in the outline. Add in the non turbo engine and stick change and you get a VERY rare piece of Jap motoring.
Nissan UK in their great wisdom never sold this version in the UK.
It suits me admirably as its like a more modern 240Z, ie a pure sports car. Im not a fan of auto boxes or targa roofs, and I didnt want the power or expense of a TT version.
It came from down your end of Britain too, Honiton ,Devon.

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by pmac
Black Bug, work on the 2nd 240Z still in progress ,albeit slow at this time of year. I have just been up to Moggy 240Z's place 2day and bought a MSA header. Gear box n diff out of the 280Zx are both cleaned n ready. I will be back on the shell with the mig after Xmas. It wont be ready for the first meet at Santa Pod, but at least I can bring the slick top.

Good stuff mate, what ratio is the diff though? Have you checked it out on the calculator!!!

I'm also making slow progress, on my diff mounts that is, think I've got all the tooling I need now, just need to get some raw material - oh and I suppose I should learn how to use the MIG first!! Maybe I'll get a bit of time over chrimbo to turn some perfectly good bits of metal into swarf ;-)

Cheers,
Rob

Mr.F

Inactive
You suckers will buy anything! If you believe that pmac is deserting us then you must still believe a fat man in a red suit is coming down your central heating pipes next weekend!:)>

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
" Sound's Fishy to me."...................................DJZ 60.
(or is it 'smell's a bit fishy').