Paid Up 4 Xmas Do

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Here is a list of those who have paid and are about to be booked in for the Xmas Dinner & Disco;

Mr D Wyatt X 2 places
Mr I G Hills X 2 places
Miss S Huntley X 2 places
Mr S Burns X 2 places
Mr N Allen X 2 places
Mr R Heathcote X 2 places
Mr P Cahalarn X 1 place
Mr D Sulley X 1 place
Mr N Masters-Bond X 2 places
Mr S Lack X 2 places
Mr P Grafton X 2 places
Mr I Andrews X 2 places
Mr S Dezart X 2 places
Mr G Gale X 1 place
Mr P Parmenter X 2 places
Mr P Wrangle X 2 places
1 X freind of Steve Burns.
2 x Members (own arrangements)
Vince (vinniboy) and Wife. (own arrangements)
Mick Daniels. (own arrangements)
Mr & Mrs Skiddel (ed) (own arrangements)
Sharon (yami) & Partner.
TOTAL (39)
CALL 01622 816855 if you want to be added, cant guarantee but will do my best. Don.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this thread is in the wrong place and may get missed, 'Race and Rally'?

Don have you called Steve Kiddell???
I'm sure he was up for it............and the Zmas dinner

Is he, Yuk. Hes not my type at all, Hes got a goaty hasnt he, im told they tickle.

I will pm him suzy.
Ta for now.
Don.

Yes I agree, but I still want more people, do you know anyone who will travel, and may go if pestered, and is not on my list?

Would it be worth having on the thread that it's not too late there are still places available all they have to do is get in touch with you (Zbirdy) and you will be able to do the magic and book them in, as alot of people may think that as they have missed the deadline at the end of last month that it is just too late to book in..........

The problem here is that, I have been given a deadline by the hotel, (which is the end of this week 12th August) which means I have to pay them on or before then. In order that I am not out of pocket, and risk a beating by the wife, I must get everyone cheques in by latest tommorow morning. (Monday 8th August.) To clear by Friday.

I have posted zillions of threads now about the xmas do, and there are still lots of members who have said "WOW" sounds fun, and thats the last ive heard from them. So theyll be missing out. It may well turn out that there are still places available well into next month and beyond, however, you are in the hotels hands, if you dont book and pay, you risk missing the boat.
The long and short of this is that;
IF YOU AINT PAID AND WANT TO COME CALL ME AND I WILL SEE WHAT THE AVAILABILITY IS.
As per the above post we have 30, so its gonna be a fun nite anyhow, but call if you want to make it 31, or 32. Come xmas season youll wish you were joining in.
Don. 901622) 816855.

Suzy, I have pm'd our skiddell, and he aint replied yet.
Don.

Can someone give him a nudge n see if he wants to come.

30 places BOOKED.
ANYONE WHO HASNT SPOKEN TO ME AND WISHES TO COME< GIVE ME A CALL.
01622 816855.

32 members booked. If you have booked through me, your name should be on my list. If you sent me a cheque and your name isnt on my list, PANIC. I may have spent your money.

SEE PAID UP LIST AT START OF THIS THREAD

STILL ROOM AT THE INN,(yes I know, blame the hotel for the initial panic)

DO YOU WANNA COME, THEN CALL ME on 01622 816855.
Don.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the event of Asian Bird Flu, there are other cloices on the menu for those not wanting Turkey.
See new thread for menu details.
Don.

welcome aboard vinniboy (vince and his lady Wife). coming to the Xmas Bash.

Thanks mate.. We now have 34.

C mon folks anymore.

Thanks mate. We are both really looking forward to it and to meeting you all. hopefully the first of many.

Vince and Rachel.

Thanks for your PM Mick, glad to hear your a confirmed Diner, (you fool).

We Now have 35 coming.

MORE REQUIRED, and there is still room. Call me if your interested, or leave a post here.

Don.

Back