outline drawings

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
test

found the following outline drawing for the fairlady series that may be of help for banner design

240zspec.gif
260zspec.gif

280zspec.gif
280zxspc.gif

300zspec.gif
300zxspc.gif

Russ

Club Member
Russ240zspec.gif

Just did this line drawing from the 240z, the front is a bit bulbous but its a start, and whens its small in the logo then it'll look like this

Russ240zspectiny.gif

It's in a vector format so it's easy to resize and change if you have any suggestions? If not when I find a spare hour here or there I'll get on with the others.

nickknox

Well-Known Forum User
Here's a 350z I knocked together earlier. I think I've really caught the essense of the car

Attachments

• 350z line drawing 2.bmp
    40.1 KB · Views: 22

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Most excellent nickknox. Just waiting for that bodykit to appear in Max Power now...

Neons, monster stereo, furry dice... wonderful.

:)

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by nickknox
Here's a 350z I knocked together earlier. I think I've really caught the essense of the car

ROFL!!! :D :D

Superb - although it looks like a Ford Sportka with a Z logo - scary! :p

Russ

Club Member
LMAO! That's wicked! Have to show me the technique!

Can you do the other cars please?

Off topic but what do you say we put a pic of Jeremey C in the logo so maybe the site will get a mention on Top Gear?

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by Russ
Off topic but what do you say we put a pic of Jeremey C in the logo so maybe the site will get a mention on Top Gear?

Good idea, Russ ... and with that in mind, let me reveal the truth from the DVD shoot ... :D

JezzaCar.jpg

This was shortly before Jezza offered me a swap for his SL55 AMG - obviously good sense prevailed, and I told him to poke it! :D

CheerZ,
JB.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
What a superb image of a superb 350Z owned by a superb Z
Club Member.......Love the pic, John-Boy & look forward's to
the article in Xmas Z mag along with Skiddell's(new ed)input.
DJZ 60.

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by Russ
Hey that image would be cool for some banners! Where'd you find it?

It's a cracker, ain't it. It's from Blipman on the www.aus300zx.com forum and posted here with his permission. So I guess we can adapt it - it would be polite to show him the banner when done. Don't want to annoy the colonials!