(NW/NE/MIDs) Sunday March 19th: Joint Meet

turb0z

Active Forum User
Hi Everyone

I am the NW ROE for 300zx.co.uk and as some of you may know (i know who you are ;)) there is a joint meet organised for 19th March.

If anyone is interested in going please let me know and I have attached a Map of where the meet will be held.

PS: we need more NW people to come :rolleyes:

For more information here is a link to the thread http://www.300zx.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=62942

Thanks
Pete

Attachments

• ferrybridge.gif
    ferrybridge.gif
    31 KB · Views: 18
looking like the biggest non National Zed meet this year.
Over 50 cars looks possible.
50 300ZXs all at one meet!.
around 25 cars in the M1 North convoy alone!:bow:

:Z32: x 50 :D

Well I went up to Ferrybridge today in a massive convoy of 300zx's. what a fantastic day. I estimate we were 25+ going up the M1/M62 and must have been 50+ from Ferrybridge to Xscape. What an adventure. All drivers behaved themselves - no messing on the roads and a fabulous time was had by all. I wish all Z meetings were so well attended.

Well I went up to Ferrybridge today in a massive convoy of 300zx's. what a fantastic day. I estimate we were 25+ going up the M1/M62 and must have been 50+ from Ferrybridge to Xscape. What an adventure. All drivers behaved themselves - no messing on the roads and a fabulous time was had by all. I wish all Z meetings were so well attended.

27 Midlands members attended.:bow:
22 cars on the M1/M18/A1 convoy.
50 + cars on the M62 part of the convoy(48 300ZXs) all in line!!!:bow: :bow:
In 10 years of Zedding I have never seen anything like it.
Lots of pics n vids are going up on 300ZX forum if you want to look.
Great friendly atmosphere, no disputes, no silly driving, and huge admiration from lots of the public.
One of the most pleasing aspects for me was the number of drivers who brought there car to a meet for the first time.
You simply had to be there to appreciate the sheer scale and spectacle of it.
WOW!!! ive still got the grin on my face now.:)

^^^ what he said ^^^

Well, apart from the 10 years of Zedding, only a mere 3 for me!!

What can i say apart from, Absolutely Un****inbelievable!! :D to see 50 odd Z's on the M62 together!!

Amazing meet, must do it again soon!!

Amazing meet, must do it again soon!!

Yeh, but not too soon. It will detract from the uniqueness of the occasion.
And remember we already have a pretty full schedule already planned!

Back