Newbie to zclub

Searley

New Forum User
Hi everyone

My name's Simon, but my mates call me Searley.

I'm an old skool petrolhead, I've been into anything with engines for about 20 years. I love most cars and bikes and after seeing several 240z's over this past year at various shows/events, I've decided it's now time to have one in my life.

So the main reason of joining this forum is to (hopefully) get some advice on buying a classic Z and maybe meet some people who share my passion for cars and bikes...

Searley :)

Welcome, lots of advice on here.

Also check out The December edition of Classic Cars For Sale has a four page spread on a 240Z/260Z Buying Guide by Richard Dredge who has written about the S30 series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the club! I'm based in Peterborough for work most of the time. Would love to check out the 240 after you find the right one.

Welcome to the club! I'm based in Peterborough for work most of the time. Would love to check out the 240 after you find the right one.

Cool, where in Peterborough do you work? That's a fair old trek from Winchester!

Thanks to everyone else for the welcomes, I'm sure Zed ownership will be very infectious, just hope I don't catch anything dodgy :unsure:

You won't, but your wallet might! :D If you're not spending on modifications your spending on repairs, a true enthusiasts car is a Z, and by that I mean just about any Z, right up to the Z32, who knows if the 350 and 370s are going to be the same, but I'd say it's likely, lol. I was on the brink of scrapping my Z32, but instead, I spent a fortune fixing it, then the missus bought another one and we invited another owner to be our lodger, now we have 3 in the house!

Cool, where in Peterborough do you work? That's a fair old trek from Winchester!

Dont I know it, thats why my Z32 has over 200K on it! Work at Amazon south of the city center and have a flat near the train station.

Back