Newbie needing some advice

Zsled

Well-Known Forum User
Hi

I am due to pickup my 240z on saturday but have just been informed by the current owner that the master cylinder needs replacing, any ideas where i can get one from at short notice - i've tried contacting auto active here in bristol but no joy....

thanks in advance
Nick

Hi

I am due to pickup my 240z on saturday but have just been informed by the current owner that the master cylinder needs replacing, any ideas where i can get one from at short notice - i've tried contacting auto active here in bristol but no joy....

thanks in advance
Nick

Try Mike Feeney on 01277 374201
or Dave Jarman
Or pmac with pmac and dave try searching through the classifieds at the top of the home page and their numbers should be there somewhere

Thanks i had a quick look through the classifieds and couldn't see anything, are you sure mike won't mind me ringing him?

Hi

thanks in advance
Nick

Would be good if we knew which master cylinder; as there are two on the car:conf2:

Would be good if we knew which master cylinder; as there are two on the car:conf2:

Spot the deliberate mistake! :) that would be the brake master cylinder, the current owner has agreed to to get it fixed or drop the priceof the car. i spoke to Mr Feeney lastnight who was very helpful.

Just a bit like a kid with a new toy, want the car yesterday!:D

Back