new membership announcement

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Just been asked by Steve Kemp to remind anyone who has applied to him for the special reduced £20 membership offer to complete and return thier details before the end of January

Steve Kemp has just phoned me and said he would like to thank the 5 people who have responded to his appeal by sending back thier details

for anybody else who wants to take advantage of the special £20 membership Offer remembers It ends at the end of January

Nag! Nag! Nag!

STEVE BURNS said:
Steve Kemp has just phoned me and said he would like to thank the 5 people who have responded to his appeal by sending back thier details

for anybody else who wants to take advantage of the special £20 membership Offer remembers It ends at the end of January
I've joined! I've joined! and I've sent Steve an editable PDF form too.

Oh and can we select different colours for the cars on the right?

Terry B G

Can you send me the editable pdf form please so I can stick it up? Cheers.

They can be added but by request, trouble is at this rate we'll have every model and colour and no space left on the page :)

Russ said:
Can you send me the editable pdf form please so I can stick it up? Cheers.

They can be added but by request, trouble is at this rate we'll have every model and colour and no space left on the page :)

Bit of a bugger, :confused: I'm away from my machine until Wednesday, I have sent it to Steve Kemp though, you should be able to get it from him if you want if before Wednesday. :D

Terry

Back