NEW JDM 240Z TAIL LIGHTS WITH GASKET AND WIRES AND BULBS

datsunnyit

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all I reurn with other NEW aftermarket JDM 240Z TAIL LIGHTS WITH GASKET AND WIRES AND BULBS. 500 EURO shipp in Europe

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 63

Pete

Well-Known Forum User
meaning ?
Just a light hearted comment. 'Handbags
meaning ?
Ah, sorry, you're not a native english speaker. This mornings English langauge lesson will be 'handbags', use of as slang expression--In British slang a fight where the protagonists are unable or unwilling to seriously hurt each other is commonly refered to as a handbag fight, in reference to the way girls fight by hitting each other with their handbags. In addition in internet forums a couple of posters having a pointless or petty debate would be 'handbags'.

Maybe there is an Italian equivalent.
If you need further instances of usage just search the forum, there are several instances of 'handbags' being used.

datsunnyit

Well-Known Forum User
Just a light hearted comment. 'Handbags

Ah, sorry, you're not a native english speaker. This mornings English langauge lesson will be 'handbags', use of as slang expression--In British slang a fight where the protagonists are unable or unwilling to seriously hurt each other is commonly refered to as a handbag fight, in reference to the way girls fight by hitting each other with their handbags. In addition in internet forums a couple of posters having a pointless or petty debate would be 'handbags'.

Maybe there is an Italian equivalent.
If you need further instances of usage just search the forum, there are several instances of 'handbags' being used.

the price for parts is high ?

Makesy

Club Member
Given how much reproduction JDM variants cost in the US (blem or not) and how much I picked up my 2nd hand units for here in the UK, I feel like these are priced very ambitiously.

Obviously you are entitled to charge what you wish, but I think you may be waiting for some time before these sell at 500eur

datsunnyit

Well-Known Forum User
Given how much reproduction JDM variants cost in the US (blem or not) and how much I picked up my 2nd hand units for here in the UK, I feel like these are priced very ambitiously.

Obviously you are entitled to charge what you wish, but I think you may be waiting for some time before these sell at 500eur

Hi thank you for your words.
if you or other have interest in parts let me know how much you offer.
thank you