new garage Zauto to sponsor drag challenge

importfairlady

Well-Known Forum User
great news race fans, sponsorship for this years drag race challenge is on the up! latest news is Zauto, (ceejay from this very club) has agreed to become one of the drag challenges newist sponsors, Zauto has recently started trading. he started the garage as a response to previous experiences with garages, (we've all had them) with phrases like 'if we can do it i'll tell you!' its a refreshing change to kwikfit lol anyway thanks for the support ceejay, if anyone wishes to speak to him then drop him a line on 07976606151

also ebs of berkshire have agreed to sponsor us, not the usual thing for a building firm with no sporting contacts but once again thanks ebs for the support, so if you ever need something built then i guess give malc a call on 07867766377

Unless he has just joined up then I don't think ceejay is a member of our forum. He is a member of 300zx.co.uk. however.

latest news is Zauto, (ceejay from this very club) has agreed to become one of the drag challenges newist sponsors, Zauto has recently started trading. he started the garage as a response to previous experiences with garages, (we've all had them) with phrases like 'if we can do it i'll tell you!' its a refreshing change to kwikfit lol

Are you sure you have got this right?????
cos over on 300ZX.co uk ceejay has just started this thread...........
Well today I decided that I'm going to take my engine out, Fit bigger tub's Injectors and a set of wisco's as well as other goodie's. Never done this before but hey its not rocket science so down a few and set to business

:conf2: :conf2: :conf2: :conf2:

PMFSL!! Im sorry but Ceejay setting up a garage.......LMAO!!

He asked me what oil he should use only a couple of months ago!!!

Im sorry if this offends anyone, but LMGDFCO!! :)

LOL, Sorry Russ.

I'm just in disbelief that someone who doesnt know what oil to put in a VG30 can open a Z specific garage.

Good luck to his customers i say.

Well at least I will not withhold any ones parts ie: Engine. And can I just say that im a business man not a mechanic which is why im starting up a business with a fully qualified mechanic. Its because of people like my learned friend mickyb and such like that I have decided to get my own mechanic and offer his service's to others that like me are sick of being jerked about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I also add that if you dont want to use my services then AM I BOTHERED, Like Chunk says I used to ask others for advice but then is that not the whole point of having Nissan z clubs so that people can swap and ask advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok girls everyones said their bit, no more or I'll get my big stick.

Thank you for the sponsorship Chris and well done Steve for your efforts :)

Back on topic.

Hi Chris, get your name up in red now (didn't realise you used another name on here). Good luck with your new venture, there nothing wrong with being a garage owner.

Thankz for sponsoring the Drag Race Challenge.

Back