New 370Z Logo

Paul_S

Club Member
I was bored last night, so here's an animation of the 350Z 'Z' logo morphing into the new 370Z 'Z' logo:

gallery_245_77_30043.gif

Russ

Club Member
I must admit, so far from what little I've seen I prefer everything (from appearances) on the 370, apart from the headlights and maybe a few lines.

Paul_S

Club Member
It's funny how quickly the 350Z looks old in comparison. I hope it dates as well as all the other Zed cars :)

BRONZEE

Well-Known Forum User
One good thing is the diamonds on the logos etc don't seem to be have been carried though, less bits to clean.

Russ

Club Member
I started looking at pics of 350s again though and thought that the 350 makes less of a fuss and is more subtle than the 370 which I do prefer.

LOL @ less bits to clean, wonder if that was their thinking as well when they designed it? :)

Paul_S

Club Member
One good thing is the diamonds on the logos etc don't seem to be have been carried though, less bits to clean.
Yeah, they seem to have dropped that as a theme which is a shame. I think the new Z looks a little more retro which fits in the the 370Z better though.

Also, the side badge doubles up as a repeater so it keeps things a little cleaner looking.