National meetings for 2006

What events do you hope to attend

• Total voters

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
To help us with booking events for next year can you indicate which events you would be interested in attending. If there is something not on the list lets us know.

PS sorry chunk for stealing your idea

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant see myself doing much next year, i will have car done before the summer but 2nd project on the horizon and Japan seems to some what magnetic.:D

suzy said:
PS sorry chunk for stealing your idea
LOL, No worries at all Suzy!!

I'll be at most, but on the 300zx.co.uk stand, unless we have a joint stand as discussed at Japfest :D

All the best

Rich :Z32: <<<< Really should be gunmetal :D

Hi Paul

I could well be interested in the missus as a spare just in case mines not up for anything, how much you looking for?:D

ANYWOOOO!! Lets get this thread back on topic.
Ive just voted...
I know most of you dont give toss wot Im doin but Im gonna tell u anyroad.
Ill be at JAE but probably parked up beside the Chunky one!
Ill be at both Jap shows at da Pod AND running too! I get a bit disheartened with the poor numbers attending these to great events from the Z Club and even more so at the ludicrously few people who ever venture out onto the track. I thought the Zed in all its guises was a sports car to be driven, not parked in a field with a picnic basket and a tartan rug beside it.
Now I have a couple of seasons experience at da Pod I kinda enjoy the buzz of running with a big audience watching. It puts a little more pressure on to give it your best, that and the fact that you only have 3 runs to do it in.
Of course failure at such an event could be deeply embarassing, but hey!..Failure is not an option.
I think lots of you guys n gals out there with supposedly fast cars are just plain scared of actually using them in anger, and many of you I suspect would be better suited to driving Morris traveller estates.
So come on, get voting to actually DRIVE the bl**y car not park it in a duck meadow.

pmac said:
ANYWOOOO!! Lets get this thread back on topic.
Ive just voted...
So come on, get voting to actually DRIVE the bl**y car not park it in a duck meadow.
There’s an awful lot of votes up there.

Could almost have a track day with that many peeps :D

900ss said:
There’s an awful lot of votes up there.

Could almost have a track day with that many peeps :D
I should really have added that into the poll, Mr F is trying to organise something on another thread, I can only put up 10 items to vote for!

Cant we have a venue down in the South east corner somehwere, What about a turnout at the Bromley Pageant. Mr Lack ? would this be a goer ?

I think so, I mean its not all boy racers, flame outs and my car is faster than yours, its a propper day out that the whole family can enjoy, isnt that whats missing with the current list of events? I get a little tired of watching ego headed sports car owners all the time, it can be fun, but its too men and boys. Shouldnt we have a family day?
Even if its something smaller like that little event last year, (forgets the name) on an Essex village green.
Don.

We could always run another poll for the more family orientated amongst us.

Matching Green show in Essex is always a good'un, but it clashed with Retro last year.

Back