My new website

HOUSEQUAKE

Well-Known Forum User
I am just in the process of setting up a new website for the group of which I am a founder member.

I am really chuffed with meself because I have managed to get a bbs going on it...but although I'm plugging it to death, no-one has really interacted with it.

If any of you are bored sometime and don't know where to point your browsers, you could always swing by housequake.co.uk/_BBS and leave some comments.

You are all welcome.

Ta!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from my username, Housequake is the name of the group I am a member of.

We have been voted the UK's No.1 Comedy Showgroup and likened to a modern day Grumbleweeds or Baron Knights.

la la lala la la lala
where are we all coming from, we are smurfs on the run!
or something like that right?:D

top stuff mate!! ....Am in middle of putting full time pro Beatles band together (AT LAST!) ...got rush off to work back 9 ish tonight will look more on forum asap!

Si

The bootleg beatles? I remeber them, Have you ever heard of a guy called tony hill? "mmm they are the Beatles!"

I saw the Bootleg Beatles in Gassy Jacks may moons ago, was that you qunvat?

Housequake - nice start to your web site, great idea to have a bulletin board, keeping your fans in touch n' all.

Markp.com said:
I have no idea who they are... do you have some videos on youtube?

Who, Housequake or Grumbles/Barrons?

I doubt you'll have seen Housequake unless there is a Chicago Rock Cafe or Jumpin Jaks venue near you that you may frequent?

Grumbleweeds and Barrons were comedy showgroups of past times.

We have a presence on youtube, I am putting together some clips but at the minute the only vids are of my little boy blowing milk and giggling.

Thanks Mr G although going by the site our fan base totals about 14 :(

Cheers Si - glad to hear you're getting summat going.

twoforty - that sounds like me on a Friday night :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Housequake..
Here's to your fan base growing & accumulating..best wishes
& keep it going.
Qunvat great stuff! look forward one day to seeing you live
I saw the 'Bootlegs' twice & both the set & musical performance was well
worth the ticket.The sgt. Pepper medley outstanding,along with the nostalgic 62-64 stuff great!!!
The Mc Cartney 'Bootle' looked a bit plump! though,but nowt wrong with his vocals/bass playing. DJZ 60.:rolleyes:

Si, how much to book the Fab 4 for the night? would be a great excuse for a party. early new years eve would be good, always have a big party at my place. Pullling the tent down the next day isn't much fun though:)

Housequake - Why have you not invited the Zclub to one of your acts, looks very good... AND BRING THE GIMP BACK..

Hey moggy it looks that way... :D

Back