My DVD /diagnostic Dash screen (z32) | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

My DVD /diagnostic Dash screen (z32)

Discussion in 'Z32 (300ZX) Tuning & upgrades' started by SLICKTOP, Jan 19, 2012.

1. SLICKTOP

SLICKTOP Well-Known Forum User

Hey peeps posted this on another site and thought I'd chuck it in here too :)

Done this last summer, as I run the ECUtalk diagnostics/data logger in the zed I wanted a screen so I could use it to its full potential as an interface for full diagnostic program's such as conzult ect so I bought a double din motorized screen from a chap on here and the dash panel it was fitted with that broke in the post so I made another panel trying to make it as standard as I could and here's the outcome

Filled, sanded, painted with clock recess removed
    [​IMG]

Running live data readout
    [​IMG]

Live data readout on another program
    [​IMG]

At night
    [​IMG]

And a wee video :)
    http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq297/DAVRONEVO/1219c2ad.mp4

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
  2. SLICKTOP

Scanning through my old posts on here and noticed this, over 900 views and not a single comment lol :( i think its bloody cool!!!

3. Dale

Dale
    Z Club Member

You're right, it is cool, but can it pick up the 'Northern Birds' channel? :D

4. Mrs HollowPoint

Mrs HollowPoint Well-Known Forum User

It's looking very 'SLICK' that's for sure! I like the no unnecessaries approach to the interior.

5. sheepworrier

sheepworrier Well-Known Forum User

It's VERY cool mate, trying to do the same with my ipad install, no app out there that will work with the zed though sadly :(

6. Gio

Gio Gio

Have you filled your washer bottle yet? ;)

7. DBnathan

DBnathan Well-Known Forum User

Only just seen this and i like that looks good

8. SLICKTOP

Nah, the piping leaks at the front so I never bother lol been like that long enuf aswell but I've never bothered my **** sortin it out lol CHEERS FOLKS :)