Mr Lack

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
You old rotter Steve,

opening a closed thread, having a last word and closing it again.
Im not happy with this, if I promise to buy you a couple of sherbets can you open it once more at a precise time, so i can comment, then swiftly close it again.

If you dont, I will scweam and scweam, and tell the principle (Suzy) youve been kissing with Burnsie behing the bike sheds.

YUK!

Don.

don/zbirdy ,
promise accepted , but for the life of me i had no idea i opened a closed thread let alone closed it straight away
i would re open it maybe a if i know which one and how the blazes i could open it , so grass me up to suzy i'll take the punishment
as for burnsie i dont need bike sheds to hide behind to kiss him , thats far to seedy i'll be second inline behind sean at the party disco
if your lucky i'll make sure you get some too

hehehehe hahaha

and lady santa isnt coming

look forward to seeing you there matey boy

so seriously its your round then yippee

I don't think the locked/unlocked applies to admin, they can use a thread as if it wasn't locked and not even realise.

sorry don

i'm zimply cool

i might have to buy you an orange juice at the party , ok ok ok , with ice

later dudes

Im worried about you guys.
and I tell you another thing, Im wearing slip ons mate, I aint taking chances with you buggers about.

Don.

You can wear bullet proof tights for all I care, my love is for my best mate Steve L., known him now for 29 years - almost like 'for better and for worse' :)

Burnsie was me best man (first wedding), the rest of you I've never met but looking forward to !

I wont come between you, dont worry babe.
Don.
uurrgggghh don
thats discusting, what immoral thoughts you have.

sean , the only reason i was behind you in kissing was so that the ladies could make you feel as though you come first , i wouldnt want to steal your moment

and as for better and for worse , when did you prepose , and wheres my ring ,

oh and don are you wearing a kilt to the disco

oh no seans wearing a DRESS
gotta see that .
datsun dave dont be shy i wanna see your neck get swollowed by a beer bottle again , weve all missed ya mate, if you come your get loads of kissesi dare you to turn up

quoting sean:
Steve, Steve, come outa the closet - you've ALREADY seen me in a dress love !

okay sean
but for crying out loud can you get out first cos i cant get to the door fatty

ok so slimmy , i cant get out until u have , just incase i snap your delicate thin body in the process of climbing past you

your not slimmer than me anyhow its just ive got more presence hehe

Back