moving on up

stebbi

Active Forum User
hi everybody , just subscribed here ,yes first dayand subscribed allready:D i am also a subscribed member of 300zx.co.uk ,:rolleyes: but lets face it two heads are better than one and i am a little cheesed off with the "i want a zed when my gonnads drop" :eek: kind of posts that are going on there at the moment ...

just wanted to say hi to all here

my name is Steve i live in morecambe Uk 5 kids one zed and a lovely understanding wife.......who has just bought me a 60 inch telly .....might stop her getting pregnant again i guess ;) well at least while top gear is on:)

5 kids and only one zed - you got your priorities wrong there m8:rolleyes:

welcome on board and see you around

only one zed ..but it is RED ...and a man does need his toys after all :).....and it beats driving a zafira or multipla ......next job is posting pics ...when i get 5 mins and my feet under the table so to speak ...nice to be here by the way

:S30: welcome mate.

me and her indoors not into the kids bit but cant fault you on the Zbit. we have 2 Zs no kids

spagit147
260z 2+2

STEVE BURNS said:
and all I've got is a 60 belly
welcome to the club fella
Nooooooooo!! Surely its bigger than that!! (Ohhh and sorry i called you shirley)

Welcome Stebbi!! :D Is that your name on 300zx.co.uk aswell??

thanks for the welcome guys and girls ...hi chunk, no im steve from morecambe when on the 300zx .co.uk or sillen nephets when im posting from work in Kazakhstan..the turbo z32's and z 31's would love it out here dry as desert , empty roads, and minus 15 ambient temp ......only problem i've got is i am 5 hours ahead of you lot so when i dont answer and you all think .....ignorant sod etc etc ....its probably because im tucked up in beddy byes fast asleep ..........catch you all tomorrow

dosvadania

stebbi , steve, sillen nephets

Back