Moto Lita in 240Z?

Amazombi

Well-Known Forum User
Hello everybody, I bought a Steering Wheel from Moto Lita and want to put it in my 240Z. The problem for me now is, it is not conecting together. I need the right billet adapter. Does anybody of you know where I can get that thing? Or even, has one at home to sell?
Thanks for any help and have a happy new year.
Joe

Attachments

• Bild 060.jpg
    Bild 060.jpg
    506.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Bild 061.jpg
    Bild 061.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 24

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Hi there

I have 2 motolitas one wood and one leather/aluminium, when I aquired them I had quiet a bit of trouble getting the right "boss" I contacted Motolita directly who said "yeah remember selling one of those in the 80's to a guy somewhere but havent stocked them for years" so they had to make one. Had to wait several weeks but they came good in the end, cost somewhere around £40 or so -- there are some pictures of my wooden one in my gallery I will take some of the leather one focusing on the boss if I get chance.

If its the centre billet cap you need they can be bought directly from Motalita or Europa car spares

Amazombi

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks SKiddell, If this is my only chance so, i have to contact Moto Lita too and order a new billet. The hub cap should be no problem. I know that they still sell them, but not with a "Z" on it. And for that its beautiful enough. Have a nice evening, best regards, Joe.

Amazombi

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks Moggy240, if I buy that thing on ebay, what do I need than more? Or could I use parts from the original Steering Wheel? Maybe I have to split the 240Z Steering Wheel? The original billet has the hole in the middle smaller than that one which is allready on the motolita. The motolita has been used on a Volvo and they have a wider hole.
Thanks, Joe.

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
i think they work with a momo boss.you can get them from MJP (MR F)