Monthly Yorkshire Japanese Meet - 2nd August

hoyle

Forum User
Hello all

The next meet has been arranged for the 2nd August and the first Tuesday of every month there after. It is held at the Squires Cafe (Milkbar) in Sherburn in Elmet on the B1222 off the A1 between Leeds and York.

The turnout for the first meet was huge, 30+ cars and we hope to see more. So be there early for a good spot the meet starts at 7:30pm.

Future meets (all being well) will be held on:

6th September
4th October
1st November
6th December

These will be confirmed nearer the time.

Hope to see you there. Reply to this if you are interested so we can get a rough number of how many will attend.

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
A Tuesday?! Strange day to pick... anywhoo, if there are gunna be a load of Z's there then I'd love to pop down!

mikecart

Well-Known Forum User
Great choice of venue - I was working away from home up in Leeds for a couple of years and used to make a regular weekly lunchtime visit to Squires - they get quite a few bikes there from time to time too ;)

http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/

One day when I finally get a Z I will definitely try and get over there ...:D

Mike

Devilpaint

Well-Known Forum User
they get quite a few bikes there from time to time too ;)

thats the understatement of the year m8
Squires has been a bikers cafe for bloody years-when it moved to the new venue it just got better.
Harry the owner is a great guy-we have an annual camping weekend there.
once the kaminari is done i'll be coming down for a visit.

R

redzed54

Does this meet still happen, couldn`t do the Sept one, but any future ones I would be interested in:)

hoyle

Forum User
Hopefully these will be happening, I think the plan is to start at about 6.30pm as the nights are getting earlier.

4th October
1st November
6th December